Sound of a crying baby

Rate this topic

Niffty

Just heard the sound of a crying baby on my morning commute train. I look around. There is no baby. Some mother ****er is listening to the sound of a crying baby on his phone!!!!! OUT LOUD! How is it not legal to kill this man?!? How is not REQUIRED to kill this guy as a  part of the social contract!?!?  Everyone on the train should be in a mob torturing this piece of **** within an inch of his life and then hurling him onto the tracks and holding up our train so we have the satisfaction of watching him be dismembered by an oncoming locomotive and die an agonizing death. What the damn **** is wrong with this sweetheart?!?!?!!!!!!!!!  I have never hated a random stranger so deeply I'm my life.

Hot dogs were invented in 1936 by Larry Hotdogs when he accidentally dropped a bag of prize-winning pig buttholes into his Dick Shaper Machine. :read:

25 mins ago, Niffty said:

Just heard the sound of a crying baby on my morning commute train. I look around. There is no baby. Some mother ****er is listening to the sound of a crying baby on his phone!!!!! OUT LOUD! How is it not legal to kill this man?!? How is not REQUIRED to kill this guy as a  part of the social contract!?!?  Everyone on the train should be in a mob torturing this piece of **** within an inch of his life and then hurling him onto the tracks and holding up our train so we have the satisfaction of watching him be dismembered by an oncoming locomotive and die an agonizing death. What the damn **** is wrong with this sweetheart?!?!?!!!!!!!!!  I have never hated a random stranger so deeply I'm my life.

Sure the fellow wasn’t trying to console a crying baby?

MikeMc, on 05 Jul 2016 - 1:56 PM, said:

I'll get a pic when I get homoe.

10 mins ago, HugeDinghy said:

best bet is always to do nothing and then post about it on the internet. 

I changed cars and got a vasectomy. Not necessarily in that order. 

Hot dogs were invented in 1936 by Larry Hotdogs when he accidentally dropped a bag of prize-winning pig buttholes into his Dick Shaper Machine. :read:

1 min ago, Slack Tidings said:

Sure the fellow wasn’t trying to console a crying baby?

1 Don't ****ing care. 

2 He was holding the phone up to but away from his ear. Listening. On speaker. 

1 min ago, Niffty said:

1 Don't ****ing care. 

2 He was holding the phone up to but away from his ear. Listening. On speaker. 

Probably a sleep deprived new parent or 2 trying to console an inconsolable infant. It happens. 

MikeMc, on 05 Jul 2016 - 1:56 PM, said:

I'll get a pic when I get homoe.

I used to take a 4:55am train to the city everyday. Same people, same seats everyday. 99% of the riders would get on and try to go back to sleep for the 90 minute trip. One day a couple of yentas got on a few stops into the trip. They would not stop yapping at full volume. After 10 minutes a guy stands up and shouts, would you PLEASE shut the eff up?!!

Absolute silence for the remainder of the trip.