Wilgabeast

Selfish arrogance at the canal . Surprise surprise a

Rate this topic

215 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Anyone sees a gun or is threatened with a gun at the canal please call police. I cant wait for the day for someone to try that with me. They are all *****s with little man syndrome anyway (not saying this to anyone who conceal carries just these asshats). They wouldnt dare to use it especially with hundreds of people around 

Edited by SalmonAndStriper Stalker

This has been going on since June although certain spots are much worse than others. So far I've personally only witnessed shouting matches from afar, no physical violence yet. But I've certainly heard of (although not actually seen) people getting shoved to the ground. It's just a matter of time before a gun or knife comes out. All I can say is, if you see something like that again, call the Bourne PD immediately. I'd even go so far as to call the state police. No one should have to put up with that. If the Corps locks up the worst areas at night, so be it.

15 mins ago, FishRatz said:

I am a Town of Bourne resident, and my tax dollars goes to support the local Police, whom would be called upon.

When I hear of things like this happening in my own town, it makes me want to motion at Town meetings to ban the fishing at the Canal, even tho  I fish there as well.

Its one thing that poaching is going on, always has, but when domestic crime rises surrounding the fishing activity, then something has to stop.

Seriously, now fishermen are pulling guns?????...for fishing and crossing lines????

Public safety is paramount!

Maybe that’s the way the Canal is headed. An alternative would be an exorbitantly expensive Canal license. Bad apples spoiling the whole bunch!

27 mins ago, b-ware said:

Lets have a spot burn here, where abouts did this actually happen?????????????

Take a look at the lots at 1am and you will know 

1 hour ago, Kones1 said:

You flash a gun at me and you better get ready to pull it mf ‘er   I carry too and ain’t afraid to pull mine 

Not smart. You should probably not carry. I have a LTC and I don’t carry where prohibited. No need to be a hero. Walk away and live another day. 

17 mins ago, ged said:

Take a look at the lots at 1am and you will know 

A lot more specific than that, a simple question deserves a simple answer...……………...

10:36 west turn last night and large groups....hmmm, where could this have occurred?  2 spots come to mind and with the easy parking at both the most

likely.

1) Mass transit stop

2) Spot named after an area of rumored extraterrestrial studies 

LOL

It is absolutely a criminal offense to flash a gun in an effort to intimidate or warn someone who hasn’t presented themselves as life threatening, at least in MA. I’d have called the cops immediately and had his ass arrested. 

I fished until 230am last night. I also heard the screaming, yelling and intimidation with my own ears.  To say it was epic would be an understatement. 

Ok, imagine the following scenario:

A certain group deliberately forces their way into an already over crowded area. Then deliberately begins crossing lines to harvest expensive lures?

Again, I heard the screaming again last night. It was ugly. I've definitely seen worse in this location. But it was ugly.

I got mugged myself last night. Arrived 3 hours early to capture my little place. Eventually as the tide got right, the horde arrived and moved in. One guy way too close on my left crossed my line on his first cast causing me to lose a jig.  I'll admit, I gave him an earful. He said "I was to blame". At that point I bite my tongue, packed up and quit.

Oh, and BTW.  Swung by Bell Rd on the way home. It was packed. 245am, huge pickup parked In the end lot with his horn alarm going off non stop while everyone just ignored it. No police detail.