jkrock

The Gadsen flag

Rate this topic

101 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

I think people are getting sick and tired of communists calling everyone a Nazi, white supremacist and racist.

Trump in a landslide

Edited by jkrock

According to Americans who hate America, everything in our past is racist.  I'm thinking it's time for them to pickup a dictionary and learn what being a racist really means.  If they're really honest about it they will be amazed how close to their own homes it lands.

Did you hear Chris Pratt is now being blasted by the left cause someone took a pic of him and his wife while he was out in public with a t-shirt featuring the Gadsen flag?    Good for him.

"Chris Pratt is facing criticism over a T-shirt he was pictured wearing featuring a controversial symbol.

The Marvel star’s top shows the American flag with a coiled snake over the top and a message underneath which reads “Don’t Tread On Me.”

pratt.jpg

The Horror!!!!

Edited by Surf Hunter

1 min ago, Surf Hunter said:

Did you hear Chris Pratt is now being blasted by the left cause someone took a pic of him and his wife while he was out in public with a t-shirt featuring the Gadsen flag?    Good for him.

"Chris Pratt is facing criticism over a T-shirt he was pictured wearing featuring a controversial symbol.

The Marvel star’s top shows the American flag with a coiled snake over the top and a message underneath which reads “Don’t Tread On Me.”

It is a good thing he wasn't wearing his Betsy Ross flag shoes.

2 hours ago, dena said:

It is a good thing he wasn't wearing his Betsy Ross flag shoes.

Kapernickelback had the pair Pratt had on pre-order pulled.  

“To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them…”
-Richard Henry Lee

4 hours ago, Surf Hunter said:

pratt.jpg

The Horror!!!!

Exactly the horror of citizens in San Francisco as they look at the back of my hat on my way to work.

image.jpeg

7 hours ago, jkrock said:

I think people are getting sick and tired of communists calling everyone a Nazi, white supremacist and racist.

Trump in a landslide

Reagan's will look pedestrian by comparison.... 

3 hours ago, D_L said:

Exactly the horror of citizens in San Francisco as they look at the back of my hat on my way to work.

image.jpeg

My little town is chock full of booger eating commies. They wear things that in the past were only dared in magazines. So proud to be, well whatever fancies them that day, and now I am expected to be able to properly identify the subject, and then produce the exact right response should it notice me and address me. It is so easy for them, they just say sir, but it gets complicated when it’s tall and looks male, but has a purse. I was upset when the town council said that weirdos could follow my girl into the bathroom, but you know it is kind of working itself out. I think the girls have got some kind of system we don’t know about.

We have lots of bums. And whenever I refer to them as such it is like a game show, everyone stops and attempts to correct me as if they will get some kind of prize for being first. I’ve come to notice that the hobos, vagrants, bums, derelicts and addicts are always watching me. Thy seem very interested in me because when they spot me, they come right over to say hello. Many of them talk to me as if they have known me their entire lives. At first I thought wow, they must feel really comfortable around me, sharing these life stories like they do. They all seem to have these terribly traumatic events that have befallen them, and seem so hopeful that I will be able to remedy all that with a little of what I happen to have on me. 

I saw a man pooping the the other week. A bright sunny day, terribly hot, and I was in the truck waiting at a light. He was a somewhat older man and was about three blocks South of the heart of downtown, leaning backwards against the building there. Pants to his ankles, one hand to the wall, grunting one out. I looked about to see if there was anyone else watching what this man was so openly doing, and there wasn’t. There was a lady nearby him, that had to have seen, but she seemed not to notice. Oh and they pee a lot, too. Just kind of whip it out right there and go. I would have thought the town councils solution to the bathroom issues would have been a little more helpful.

I can’t imagine living in San Francisco. All those bums, derelicts, hobos, vagrants, addicts, and the silly rainbow people. All that mass of inhumanity, all living together, trying to discover how to overcome the last remnants of a decent society. Taxing good people to get enough money to clean away the feces of the bad people. Special rules regarding how you must quickly determine the exact proper term of referral. You must be very composed by nature and proficient at those things in order that you don’t get noticed by the various enforcers roaming about, watching you. I imagine wearing a MAGA hat would get you doused and lit afire, or worse exposed to feces being thrown. Your hat is kind of like they have to turn around as you go past in order to notice that you aren’t down with the struggle. A display of social inadequacy in a world of ****.

Have you any good tips for urban survival scenarios ?

33 mins ago, Jetty Jumper said:

Hopefully Don can stop stepping on his Richard with both feet.

Sadly, it'll never happen.  It's not shtick with this guy, it's him.  He can't stop himself.  Kinda like my dog and chewing on the speaker wires.  

Don will never admit that he's his own worst enemy, and we pay the price when his inability to shut his face makes it harder for him to do what we need him to do.  If he could LEAD instead of just manage and emote he'd get a lot more done.  Being "better than the alternative" ain't much of a recommendation.  It's enough, but barely.

Edited by Nessmuk