CATCHnRELEASE

HEAT WAVE....YEAH...

Rate this topic

280 posts in this topic

Just lost our power for several hours. Had to fire up the generator to keep cool. 

I figured there was too much drain on the grid, but I just heard a tree fell across the power lines.

53 mins ago, bospa357 said:

Just lost our power for several hours. Had to fire up the generator to keep cool. 

I figured there was too much drain on the grid, but I just heard a tree fell across the power lines.

Good for you for having a backup. If our power went out I’m pretty sure I’d loose my mind right now. Happened for a few days over the winter a few years ago....that was ok but this heat is unbearable.

Driving to beach for before at like 6 car was saying 106 while doing 70 on lie .. when I got to beach it was a cool 98.. actually it was beautiful down there and the amount of hineys was outstanding.. 

Hello people welcome to my world but first let me pray for the people who passed from this weather going on in the east. This is what it is like here in Havasu from late April till sometimes as late as October(EVERYDAY)! Down here we aren't worried about muggers in the summer! What we do worry about is staying HYDRATED! About three weeks ago it got up to 118 for three days in a row! Your area right now feels like a desert by mine is and has been for 1000's of years for 4 months a year. Try to keep hydrated my friends and stay safe :)