HEAT WAVE....YEAH...

Rate this topic

CATCHnRELEASE

38 mins ago, tomkaz said:

Dickbag, it takes 6 units of water to process a unit of alcohol. If all he was downing was 80-100 proof anything, he was going down. With his body dumping water as sweat, and the need to process the ethanol, it was inevitable.

Back in college, we nearly lost a good buddy on West End 2 because he was drinking vodka with a couple of rocks for hours. I learned about this back then. 

Cooking one's brain has nothing to do with having fun at parties. But be my guest and go outside and drink Jaeger to your heart's content. 

Exactly,  you tell these idiots :th:

You need water!

15637302063103480721270176256414.jpg

how lucky am i

to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard

Shooting a coon in a 60ft tree out of a boat in the dark holding a flashlight can be tricky. ..

1 min ago, mybeach said:

Who the hell hets the flu in summer?

I did that once, I prayed for death....

how lucky am i

to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard

Shooting a coon in a 60ft tree out of a boat in the dark holding a flashlight can be tricky. ..

58 mins ago, PlumFishing said:

Your supposed to blow the mouth? No wonder he gave me $10 afterwards. 

I lol'd

4 mins ago, redfishkiller said:

You need water!

The champagne of beers!

You know it must be a penguin bound down if you hear that terrible screaming and there ain't no other birds around. 

48 mins ago, tomkaz said:

We keep telling Northerners that Florida is oppressively hot in summer, trying to keep the NE liberals from emigrating and screwing things up. 

24 mins ago, bospa357 said:

Aren't you just what you're trying to keep out? :squid:

Isn't Florida nothing but old white peeps & Latrino's by now?

12 mins ago, mybeach said:

Who the hell hets the flu in summer?

9 mins ago, redfishkiller said:

I did that once, I prayed for death....

Been in bed since Wednesday worked a little bit but mostly worked on dying. Did manage to close an OK areal during my death. 

4 mins ago, SB59 said:

Isn't Florida nothing but old white peeps & Latrino's by now?

Yes, yes, yes, that is all that it is, plus "Florida Man"! And it is really hot and humid, all year, not just during summer. Do not come to visit and don’t even think of moving here. 

“No nation in history has survived once its borders were destroyed, once its citizenship was rendered no different from mere residence, and once its neighbors with impunity undermined its sovereignty.”

- Victor Davis Hanson 

44 mins ago, Scallywag said:

For every beer I had yesterday, I had at least one water. Dudes an idiot and if he succumbed to heat stroke, Darwin would be ok with it.  

Smart. If you are not sweating, beer is OK on its own, given the water content. However, there is a big diff between a Miller 64 at 3% and a Dogfish Head 90 IPA at 9%. 

“No nation in history has survived once its borders were destroyed, once its citizenship was rendered no different from mere residence, and once its neighbors with impunity undermined its sovereignty.”

- Victor Davis Hanson 

34 mins ago, bospa357 said:

Aren't you just what you're trying to keep out? :squid:

Me, a Northeast liberal? Uh, no. 

- Victor Davis Hanson 

Lunch break from Mom's hospital room. Light breeze in Manhattan is welcomed.

Chilled sake paired with sashimi. 

image.jpg.327b92ed2df266ee15e1ef448b41747e.jpg

- Victor Davis Hanson 

27 mins ago, redfishkiller said:

You need water!

^^^^ Gets it. 

- Victor Davis Hanson