jhillman17

What's up with TD?

Rate this topic

434 posts in this topic

1 min ago, Jewjitzu said:

Just curious,

When did you call them that you only had a 5 minute wait?

About an hour ago ... they supposedly have a system where you if  don’t wish to wait , they will call you back ... never trusted those types of systems anywhere. I wish I didn’t waste my one lucky break on a phone call I guess.

18 mins ago, smellfish said:

About an hour ago ... they supposedly have a system where you if  don’t wish to wait , they will call you back ... never trusted those types of systems anywhere. I wish I didn’t waste my one lucky break on a phone call I guess.

Have you actually gotten a call back?

They owe me 5 of them.

3 mins ago, Jewjitzu said:

Have you actually gotten a call back?

They owe me 5 of them.

No ... I stayed on hold. As I mentioned, I wouldn’t trust a call back system from anyone either.

Posted (edited)

Sorry my pic I copy and pasted to the mssg is not showing.  Basically on their home page they have a mssg offering an apology for delays due to a system upgrade.

Edited by fishless

2 hours ago, smellfish said:

The Social Security administration use such a system and it’s never failed for me...

3 hours ago, smellfish said:

Placed an order an order with the understanding they are having system issues, I never got a confirmation email so I simply called them up and had a 5 minute wait ( my choice ... they would call back without losing spot in line) and the guy confirmed my order. If I think my order is taking longer than expected, I will call back. I have been dealing with TD in several ways for several years and I am confident they will take care of me eventually. My gripe with threads like this is the following ... if you are having an issue with a company ... call them up and explain the issues you are having. If they don’t treat you with the respect that you deserve and don’t try to resolve/explain the issues ... then by all means , post a thread and we call all vent on the subject ... We tend to overreact on here sometimes.

Please read the OP. He could not get through with a call, that is why the OP started thread.

2 hours ago, Shipwreck said:

Their call backlog is 90% smaller today than earlier in the week.

And that means what? Are they answering and returning calls in a timely fashion? That statement sounds a bit suspect. 

3 mins ago, b4loran said:

And that means what? Are they answering and returning calls in a timely fashion? That statement sounds a bit suspect. 

Wait time was only 10 minutes today. For the first time in three days I got through.

31 mins ago, b4loran said:

Please read the OP. He could not get through with a call, that is why the OP started thread.

I have waited much longer than 10 minutes on hold before I have given up ... there is no excuse for not returning an email assuming it was sent to the proper address. I am guilty of replying to Emails and when I read the small print it clearly stated don’t reply to this Email.  

Posted (edited)

Received my order today from TD. I ordered hooks, mono leader, and 75lb Tactical Anglers clips that were not included in the package. Under my account it only has one tracking number listed. This is definitely something they should've notified me of, especially if the other stuff is not on the way.

They have a fancier website then all of the other tackle shops and tackle suppliers but theyre certainly showing their incompetence

Edited by Nick T

Finally got my return found (yes found) and processed. 

Agent I spoke to wasn’t sure how to process the return. I asked for a manger and was told he’d gone for the day. Mind you, I didn’t want to complain about the agent. I’m sure they had next to no training on their new platform. I just wanted a quick resolution. I thought it was ridiculous that the manager had knocked off at 4:30 for the day. When you’ve had two weeks of cluster ****s, you don’t cut out and leave your over worked and understaffed team alone. 

Posted (edited)

Yeah i thought TD was perfect. Just shows me if I live long enough anything is possible. 

Wondering why some items are hard to get from them. Noticed they didn’t have some diawa stuff that smaller shops have in stock. Re: Diawa Backbay Reels and Rods. Gibbs swimmers, Hopkins no equals? 

Edited by jeffapeikin