jhillman17

What's up with TD?

Rate this topic

395 posts in this topic

3 mins ago, b4loran said:

Was on hold for a 1/2 hour yesterday, had enough of them coming on and telling me "please remain on the line, your call is very important to us,please wait for the next available rep". How many times do you have to hear that same old BS.

I was trying to order some things I need 2022.

1/2 an hour? I don’t believe you. What about I conference you when I call them and we make a bet that the response time is less than 10 minutes? Will you take the challenge for $100? I have the technology to record the call.

Edited by levari

13 mins ago, levari said:

What about I conference you when I call them and we make a bet that the response time is less than 10 minutes? Will you take the challenge for $100? I have the technology to record the call.

Why was it not less than 10 minutes yesterday? 

Now you edit and call me a liar, bless your heart.

Edited by b4loran

33 mins ago, b4loran said:

Was on hold for a 1/2 hour yesterday, had enough of them coming on and telling me "please remain on the line, your call is very important to us,please wait for the next available rep". How many times do you have to hear that same old BS.

I was trying to order some things I need 2022.

Your done posting in this thread - you’ve had 20 pages to share your first hand negative experience. You did that...and also made a bunch of off topic and personal posts...and told us how you’d never shop there again (repeatedly) and now you are pretending you placed an order for items you’ll need in 2022 and telling us about being on hold for 1/2 and hour while waiting for info on an order...that for 20 pages you told us you’d never place with TD. Either way, it’s clear your vendetta driven rhetoric is still ramping up, years after your issue and a month after you started in this thread. 

It’s been clear from the first few pages you have some kind of personal vendetta with them - we don’t allow folks to use this site for vendettas. You are welcome to participate elsewhere on this site but I’m asking you once to stop posting in this thread. Pointless never ending complaining lacking any useful or constructive information is something better suited for other sites, we don’t want it here. Thank you for your understanding.

TimS

8 mins ago, vinnyb said:

I guess that's a "no" on that bet, huh? ;-)

Exactly. That’s a no because it very likely never happened. He told us weeks ago he’d never order from them again.  We’re going to stop quoting him moving forward as I’ve asked him to stop responding to this thread.

TimS

Pretty laughable how most everyone is reporting 5 to 10 min wait times, even if they are not getting the exact response they are hoping for, yet the person who will never order form them again was trying to place another order from them and suddenly had a wait 3 times longer then anyone else???? 

3 mins ago, fishless said:

Pretty laughable how most everyone is reporting 5 to 10 min wait times, even if they are not getting the exact response they are hoping for, yet the person who will never order form them again was trying to place another order from them and suddenly had a wait 3 times longer then anyone else???? 

I’ve asked him not to respond any further in this thread...so please let’s move on. If folks have any first hand experiences to share or are looking for actual answers, they are welcome to post in this thread. Folks with axes to grind, not so much :howdy:

TimS

Just got off the phone with TD.   They picked up within a minute.    My rod is actually on back order from Black hole 

TD was supposed to receive two orders from them which are behind schedule.   Sales rep told me he is going to make a call to Blackhole to check.   Looks like all other ordering should be good to go as long as it is in stock.   

1 hour ago, fishless said:

Put it to the test sir. Call and find out.

11 mins ago, fishless said:

Hmmm what should I shop for  :huh:

Clip on bells for your rod tip so you know when you get a bite...obviously :read:

TimS

Just now, TimS said:

Clip on bells for your rod tip so you know when you get a bite...obviously :read:

TimS

How could I not think of that.  And just to guarantee no bite will be missed I'll get those glow tips too.  Thanks.