jhillman17

What's up with TD?

Rate this topic

390 posts in this topic

On 8/8/2019 at 11:00 AM, crazybellringer said:

Guys looks like hockey monkey is going through the same thing. Please don't buy anything from there.  Your going to need to go to dicks to get  your blitz helmet. 

Customer Advisory: We are currently experiencing technical difficulties with our communications and order fulfillment capabilities. As a result, order processing and shipment may be delayed up to 2 days. We appreciate your business and patience as we diligently work to resolve this issue. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may cause. We will provide further updates as we restore full operations.

Dick's sucks!!

You don't need a bucket, anyway. Get out there and play.

7 mins ago, jjdbike said:

I hate to beat a dead horse, but have they gotten it together yet?

JD

No.    I messaged them on FB yesterday.   The only way they have replied.     Still waiting almost a month for an order.    

32 mins ago, Brockton Bob said:

No. I foolishly placed an order about a week ago, didn't receive what I ordered. I've called TD customer service about 20 times, no one ever answers the phone.

That BS or you are dialing the wrong number. I Just called them to check them out. It Took 5 minutes until a rep was was on the line. So you need more patience or make sure you dial the right number.

8 mins ago, YAKnDIVE said:

They told me they would look into it and get back to me. Now nothing.   This order was over $550 and yes they took my money

If you are so concern ask for your money back...

12 mins ago, b4loran said:

And some here think they give a siht. Yea enough to take your money and not ship your order. How can a company take your money, not ship the product ...

That’s a good point.... Companies should not charge your card until they ship the product..

42 mins ago, b4loran said:

That's that good old TD attitude.

I have sent several emails for my money back.    No response.    

I have spent hrs on hold.   On phone

Next I go to bank and ask to refund payment 

6 mins ago, YAKnDIVE said:

I called them an hour ago, five minutes wait time. I called them last week, 4 minutes. Make sure you dial the right number..

I ordered two rods 6 days ago, and one of the only showed 1 in stock. On rod arrived yesterday. Started texting TD via FB and within a few minutes I was told that the other rod was ordered from their distributor and will ship to me once it is received, likely withing the next 6 days.

There does seem to be a gap in communication, but I'm not concerned with my order after the answers I got.

2 hours ago, levari said:

That BS or you are dialing the wrong number. I Just called them to check them out. It Took 5 minutes until a rep was was on the line. So you need more patience or make sure you dial the right number.

That's great could you post the correct phone number and the best time to get someone to pick up?

4 hours ago, YAKnDIVE said:

Very strange - called them twice today (once in the morning & again in the early evening) and both times spent about five minutes on hold. However, I’m still waiting to resolve issues with an order I placed on 7/18. It’s taken about 5 phone calls so far. One of the reps I spoke to today described learning the new system as very challenging & they’re all trying to figure it out on their own as they go. Once I get this order resolved I’ll be waiting until they are back to normal before I place another order - just don’t have the time for all the back & forth. 

3 hours ago, Brockton Bob said:

That's great could you post the correct phone number and the best time to get someone to pick up?

Look for Contact Info on their web site. Call them anytime between 10 to 5PM ET. Not sure how it works outside that window.

2 mins ago, levari said:

Mon - Fri 8  - 6PM

Sat 9-6 PM

call them up, wish the customer service rep a good day and get back to us and let us know if they were responsive and how long it took the rep to be on the line.

Being on your bad side is something I won’t wish to my worst enemies. :beatin:

Was on hold for a 1/2 hour yesterday, had enough of them coming on and telling me "please remain on the line, your call is very important to us,please wait for the next available rep". How many times do you have to hear that same old BS.

I was trying to order some things I need 2022.