jhillman17

What's up with TD?

Rate this topic

390 posts in this topic

Is anyone else having problems with their services?  I placed an order on July 1, before they had anything listed about upgrading their system.  I still haven't received a shipping notification or any updates at all.  I have tried calling close to 10 times with waiting on hold about 10 minutes with no answer and i've also sent several emails, 0 responses...  and their online chat never has anyone to chat with.   At this point, I just want to cancel my order, but i can't get anyone to answer the phone or email to cancel it!

Anyone know what is going on or how to actually reach someone?

I checked out their store, one person said Hello as I entered and the other five people went thru other aisles to avoid me. Their online store apparently is sectioned off from the main store and I had to ask someone in there to assist me. I actually sent an email to TD about my shopping experience never received any response. I signed up with Dick's Sporting goods and received numerous 20% off your entire order which I have taken advantage of which beats 10% on your first purchase from TD. It's a shame they have a cool store but I won't make the drive again. 

This is the first order i've ever placed with them online... and it will be my last.  Seems crazy that after 2 weeks, not a single update, no response, can't get anyone on the phone, etc... 

Posted (edited) · Report post

They've been a slow this month. I placed an order on the 1st, 3rd, and 8th.

The order in the 1st got here quicker than usual, and I just got shipping confirmation on the order from the 8th. No word on the 3rd order. I should probably shoot them an email.

I use td online a lot and never had any real problems. I just thought with icast they might be a little slower than normal.

Edited by mwhitt80

I've placed several orders with td online...never had a problem. I'm betting iCast has something to do with it. Did you search your junkmail folder?

I have the exact same issues. I made an order and I was charged but no shipping confirmation. I called customer service few times but no one picked the phone. Left my number but no call back. Later in the day I called again and that time I was lucky and I got a person on the line. He told me one of the items was not available and they are waiting for the vendor to ship to them the item. Something is wrong with them. I’ve been doing business with them for years and that’s the first time I am encountering these issues with them.

Posted (edited) · Report post

I also ordered before the notice about system upgrade.  I received a partial order unexpectedly, as they never sent me a shipping notice.  The website lists my entire order as pending.  I'm still waiting for the rest of my order.  I've had no issues with them in the past so I'll chalk it up to a temporary system issue.

Edited by husonfirst
grammar

Thought this was a miss placed Trump derangement  thread.

Could have took off.

Always got my 3lb spools of BG 20lb delivered from TD.

Had the best price. No issues.  Almost time to re order. 

See how it goes.

I've ordered through them before with no issues, but something is up with them.

Ordered a reel on monday. Didn't go out until thursday. Tried calling them all day wednesday and no one picked up. At one point had my phone on my desk for an hour on hold, nothing. Sent an email. Nothing. Finally spoke with someone on thursday before they shipped. They confirmed the item and acknowledged that i purchased braid and wanted it spooled. Arrived on Saturday, not spooled. Braid wasn't even in the box. Reel was damaged. Called them yesterday morning for a return label. Still hadn't gotten it two hours later, called back. Still haven't gotten the return label. It's been ridiculous to say the least.