scoobydoo

Amazon Prime Day: 30% off on Yeti, Columbia, Penn

Rate this topic

26 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, fatbikerjoe said:

Ruh Roh, this thread is in violation of SOL guidelines, better lock it down now.

Nah.....I add Stripersonline amazon affiliate links throughout the site.  Any and all purchases made through them earn the site $$

If you see the "affiliate Editors" mark below my name......that's what all that's about.

I sure would love to see a prime day deal on a Slammer or Cabo.  Or a Boca. Or a Spinfisher.  Or some Fireline......

7 mins ago, Kima said:

I sure would love to see a prime day deal on a Slammer or Cabo.  Or a Boca. Or a Spinfisher.  Or some Fireline......

Last December they were selling the Slammer III for $126.

It happens.  Not often, but it does.  If you have the patience to wait, Nov/Dec you have a good shot of seeing it again.

1 hour ago, Kima said:

some Fireline......

That I would like.   I snagged some 6 and 8 in the BST, but I am "in need" of a respool for 10, 14, and 20 as well.

52 mins ago, Kima said:

My local shop charges 30% over msrp, I'll support the giant offering 50% off this time.

Thats ridiculous.  You need a new local shop.  Where in CT?

37 mins ago, Shipwreck said:

Thats ridiculous.  You need a new local shop.  Where in CT?

Way inland, and that's the problem. If I need something I just go straight to the internet.  I'm not paying extra and dealing with crappy selection at the same time.

30 mins ago, Kima said:

Way inland, and that's the problem. If I need something I just go straight to the internet.  I'm not paying extra and dealing with crappy selection at the same time.

Totally get that, in which case you are not harming a legit shop trying to play by the rules and that guy does not deserve your business as he is literally ripping you off. 

2 hours ago, Kima said:

My local shop charges 30% over msrp, I'll support the giant offering 50% off this time.

I like supporting local business as well. Having said that I was treated very poorly yesterday at a local b&t. Normally I drop $20 every visit to a shop. This guy was so rude it made my blood boil (which is rare for me).  Normally treated kindly but never delt with this particular character before. I get it youre old and grumpy but ffs give me a break. Ended up not spending a dime (also rare for me).