Should I eat this fish?

Rate this topic

94 posts in this topic

5 mins ago, MakoMike said:

Maybe we should change the name o this thread to "should I eat this deer"?

Shouldn't you be out eating sushi?

28 mins ago, MakoMike said:

Maybe we should change the name o this thread to "should I eat this deer"?

He will never kill the deer so it won't be a problem. 

I just mentioned getting a crossbow and said that nobody would hear a thing. I was told that everyone would hear the household screaming at me.

26 mins ago, Mike said:

I just mentioned getting a crossbow and said that nobody would hear a thing. I was told that everyone would hear the household screaming at me.

And how many people do you have in your "household"? most of the time you seem to be drinking alone!

On 7/14/2019 at 5:01 PM, 67 said:

Hi, I just came back from a party boat out of onset mass, on which I caught a bunch of scup  and two sea bass. now I caught them between 8:00 am and 12:00 pm and I just filleted them about and hour or two ago at 2:30 ish and they weren’t kept on ice because I wasn’t allowed to bring a cooler now the question is can I still eat them? 

Stop and think about what happened to fish caught in a boat before ice and refrigeration, and how long it took to get them to market and then home to be consumed. Makes yours seem positively fresh caught!

25 mins ago, Slacker said:

Before toilet paper, the corn cob was the height of anal hygiene.

I've had South Asian friends go off on how barbaric toilet paper is compared to rinsing yourself actually clean with water instead of just smearing it around. It's a big world. 

13 hours ago, Slacker said:

Before toilet paper, the corn cob was the height of anal hygiene.

I'd assume the corn kernels still on the cob would be more user friendly. Waste not want not............. Know where you corn comes from. 

16 hours ago, gellfex said:

I've had South Asian friends go off on how barbaric toilet paper is compared to rinsing yourself actually clean with water instead of just smearing it around. It's a big world. 

Most of the world doesn’t have the convenience of copping a squat next to rice paddie.

3 hours ago, Lateral Line said:

I'd assume the corn kernels still on the cob would be more user friendly. Waste not want not............. Know where you corn comes from. 

Well, sure, but you lose the benefit of the bare cob frictional cleaning properties.

4 hours ago, mickrazz said:

The Law of the Universe is wash face, THEN wash ass.  This dude has broken that law and must be punished.

52 mins ago, Slacker said:

Most of the world doesn’t have the convenience of copping a squat next to rice paddie.

They have jugs of water next to their slit toilets. Nature once called while I was out on the water in the kayak. I pulled off at a secluded spot, but had no wipes, so I just used water from my water bottle. Did the job quite well, I can see their point.