707steelnstripe

YOUR TOP FIVE COMPLAINTS ABOUT THIS WEBSITE!!!!

Rate this topic

209 posts in this topic

I hate any thread that starts “what’s the best...?”   Or any claims that Black Hole is better than Corn Hole...or Ginsu knives...even though they are.

After that, it’s really just waiting for TomKaz to have a heart attack, or HugeDingee to have an accident cleaning his gun.

But other than that, it’s really a neat site.  

... Except for Tim.  Note to self, “can Flesh Eating Bacteria by FedEx’ed?”

1. Not sure if this happens on other types of phones but on my Iphone, I can't read a post or type a post without the screen jumping all over the place.  As ads pop up the screen moves around alot.  Many times I have gotten so frustrated that I closed out and read the news lol.  

2. The negative guys, and it seems to be the same guys, waiting like vultures to jump on someone.

3. "What's the Best" posts

That's about it I guess.  Can't really complain too much since it is a free site.  

1 hour ago, Birdsnester said:

1. Not sure if this happens on other types of phones but on my Iphone, I can't read a post or type a post without the screen jumping all over the place.  As ads pop up the screen moves around alot.  Many times I have gotten so frustrated that I closed out and read the news lol. 

This ^^^^ I expand the screen large enough for Helen Keller to read it, which helps.

Tim only provided me a free place to sell my duplicate plugs.  He should subsidize the selling of those plugs - maybe pick up the postage or something.

No nips policy

This site can really do without with certain idiots, that are allowed to disrupt, badger and be unaccountable for what they write. They sure do whine a lot

10 hours ago, Terry Mac said:

The OP does seem reasonable. 

The tavern can swap him out for failmo. 

win / win. 

20 hours ago, 707steelnstripe said:

It's Sunday morning, Wimbledon is over, it's the middle of July. Summer doldrums basically. TIME TO TURN REFLECTIVE, LOOK INWARD, AND REVIEW THE FIRST HALF OF THE YEAR, FOCUSING ON THIS WEBSITE FIRST. 

START WITH:

THINGS YOU HATE ABOUT THIS WEBSITE AND PEOPLE YOU HATE ON IT: 

1. Self Important tools/trolls that are removed often sneak back in and aren't removed fast enough

I agree...and I give you my word that I'll work on making sure tools/trolls that sneak back on under different usernames are removed more quickly. 

Starting now :wave:

TimS

Personally I like and enjoy participating on this website... Stripers Online  is the best for learning how to fish, Sy.. 

19 hours ago, hydraman said:

We always get a special one every couple of years. 

Important contributors everyone one of them.  I still miss Seven #'s.