707steelnstripe

YOUR TOP FIVE COMPLAINTS ABOUT THIS WEBSITE!!!!

Rate this topic

209 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, sytheteacher said:

I agree...

I agree also, You can learn a lot from most of the forum members. This nut job has to go. TROLL trouble maker, no knowledge of fishing. Wonder if the nut know's he posted in the wrong forum. But then again he has nothing to contribute to the fishing forum.

1 hour ago, hunter123 said:

I agree also, You can learn a lot from most of the forum members. This nut job has to go. TROLL trouble maker, no knowledge of fishing. Wonder if the nut know's he posted in the wrong forum. But then again he has nothing to contribute to the fishing forum.

Hunter I was just yanking your chaing buddy! WE'RE ALL GOOD AS I RECALL. LET'S REMEMBER TO HAVE SENSE OF HUMOR IN THESE DIFFICULT DAYS OF SUMMER DOLDRUMS!

Posted (edited) · Report post

9 mins ago, 707steelnstripe said:

Hunter I was just yanking your chaing buddy! WE'RE ALL GOOD AS I RECALL. LET'S REMEMBER TO HAVE SENSE OF HUMOR IN THESE DIFFICULT DAYS OF SUMMER DOLDRUMS!

Fine, But it's what your saying is what is getting everyone in an uproar. Makes you look antagonistic. Try to tone it down a little, Remember the moderators do a great job trying to keep the forum  running on track. I know , if you come across as a troublemaker, They will warn you , and after so many warnings they will cut you out.  Just some friendly advise. Your probably a good guy, try not to be so caustic with forum members. Tight lines.

Edited by hunter123

3 mins ago, hunter123 said:

Fine, But it's what your saying is what is getting everyone in an uproar. Makes you look antagonistic. Try to tone it down a little, Remember the moderators do a great job trying to keep the forum  running on track. I know , if you come across as a troublemaker, They will warn you , and after so many warnings they will cut you out.  Just some friendly advise. Your probably a good guy, try not to be so caustic with forum members. Tight lines.

Yes, I'm a great guy, and thanks for the advice. Caustic bad, enthusiasm good. Have to learn to separate the two. I feel so much at times...it's like my mouth is overwhelmed with words, many of them not very nice. 

On 7/14/2019 at 1:42 PM, 707steelnstripe said:

It's Sunday morning, Wimbledon is over, it's the middle of July. Summer doldrums basically. TIME TO TURN REFLECTIVE, LOOK INWARD, AND REVIEW THE FIRST HALF OF THE YEAR, FOCUSING ON THIS WEBSITE FIRST. 

START WITH:

THINGS YOU HATE ABOUT THIS WEBSITE AND PEOPLE YOU HATE ON IT: 

1. IT'S FREE, WE SHOULD PAY

2. NEED MORE BLOOD AND GUTS PICTURES

3. TOO MUCH LOVE

4. OUTHOUSE

5. NEED MORE OPTIONS

6, Frances, 707steelnstripe

7. AND FINALLY, A HOLES WHO POST **** LIKE THIS.

Edited by TimS
quote edited

#1 - Threads with lists.

#2 - Threads with lists.

#3 - Threads with lists.

#4 - Threads with lists.

#5 - Threads with lists - especially this one.

1.You

2. You

3.You

4. You

5. Any one else bitchin about a site they frequent. Don't like it start your own. 

"Difficult days of summer doldrums???"

There are tuna in the canyons.

There are tuna midshore.

There are still fluke in the bays.

The beginnings of a decent fluke bite out front are starting.

Smaller table fare (Kings, Blowfish) are starting to show in the bay.

Triggers are starting to show in the rocks.

The pools are all open.

Boating season in is full swing.

Baseball is on 7 nights a week.

If one finds this a difficult time of year to find something to do, what the hell are they like in February?

***Edit - And I left out crabbing?  Come on now, is there anything more fun than taking the kids crabbing?  Even if they're not your kids.........

Edited by JoeyZac