FishinMortician

WTC Towers- Doubting the Official Story

Rate this topic

513 posts in this topic

1 min ago, KSantangelo said:

The explosions heard early on in the videos are provided completely without context. For example, that could well have been the sound of the second plane. They are two different videos, so they could be the same moment in time from 2 different sources. It takes a wild amount of exposition to come to the conclusion that that was multiple bombs. Nevermind the fact that jet fuel exploded. Into a skyscraper. Twice.

I’ll never understand why people try so hard to find evidence of a conspiracy. Literally spend YEARS of their lives trying to disprove the fact that terrorists took years planning something to wreak as much death and destruction as possible, and our lax security allowed it. Why so eager to make it into something else? Because I guarantee you, if the powers that be wanted to go to war and were looking for a reason? They wouldn’t have had to kill thousands of Americans to do it. There are much simpler ways. 

you asked for witnesses, I simply delivered one of many.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 mins ago, jimmythe bee said:

you asked for witnesses, I simply delivered one of many.

 

So are you a 9/11 truther as well? And all I saw was a compilation of videos from multiple sources. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You also realize that concrete and steel collapsing goes boom, right? Nevermind all the other combustible sources within the buildings that would have exploded. 

Bottom line, not all explosions equal bombs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, 55555s said:

 

Is this remotely accurate?  I had no idea that the US killed that many people post 9-11.   Damn.

I don't think that it is. Maybe he came up with a source for that statistic, maybe not. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 mins ago, FishinMortician said:

The theory is not that the whole thing went down at exactly the same time.

 

The evidence of a controlled demolition is as I have stated. You can view the video I have mentioned to see the theory and it’s evidence. You can watch the interviews with the fire fighters discussing what they saw and heard and experienced. There you will see the evidence of a controlled demolition.

I watched it live, on the BBC when I was visiting London - no USA media filters, just a live feed.  And unedited replays.  What I saw was consistent with an intentional aircraft attack (I was a military air traffic controller) and  building collapse consistent with a high-speed large airliner and thousands of pounds of jet fuel impacting a building, causing the upper floors to collapse on the rest of the building.

The puffs of smoke and debris seen on some videos in lower floors are consistent with upper floors collapsing and compressing air, smoke, debris, etc.

And I saw people leaping to their deaths from the towers because they knew they couldn't get out.

Yes, it was a conspiracy, by Muslim extremists - mostly from Saudi Arabia - following the wishes of a Saudi ex-pat who lived in Afghanistan who was upset that U.S. and other non-Muslim forces were in Saudi Arabia during and in the aftermath of Desert Storm - in his mind, defiling his holy places.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 mins ago, KSantangelo said:

So are you a 9/11 truther as well? And all I saw was a compilation of videos from multiple sources. 

you make it sound as if truth is a bad thing----I haven't trusted the govt since 1971, so I may be a little biased

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

May I ask why you choose to believe the theory of Richard Gage and his 3000(supposedly) architects when literally millions of architects and engineers from around the world consider his theory to be junk science?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 mins ago, PaddyCrabby said:

Govt got it wrong(maybe)...not surprising.  I really don't think the 3000 other engineers got it exactly correct either.  There is no way to simulate this exactly.  No way did the govt do it.  There is way too many people that would need to be involved to keep it secret.  Not happening.  

The amount of demolition required inside the building before a 'controlled demolition' can take place is huge.

 

As the floors collapsed, the air between them expelled outward taking lighter debris with it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 mins ago, FrankStar said:

I watched it live, on the BBC when I was visiting London - no USA media filters, just a live feed.  And unedited replays.  What I saw was consistent with an intentional aircraft attack (I was a military air traffic controller) and  building collapse consistent with a high-speed large airliner and thousands of pounds of jet fuel impacting a building, causing the upper floors to collapse on the rest of the building.

The puffs of smoke and debris seen on some videos in lower floors are consistent with upper floors collapsing and compressing air, smoke, debris, etc.

And I saw people leaping to their deaths from the towers because they knew they couldn't get out.

Yes, it was a conspiracy, by Muslim extremists - mostly from Saudi Arabia - following the wishes of a Saudi ex-pat who lived in Afghanistan who was upset that U.S. and other non-Muslim forces were in Saudi Arabia during and in the aftermath of Desert Storm - in his mind, defiling his holy places.

 

Sir, you originally came in here so you could insult me by calling me an idiot. Then you said that you have debunked all this stuff years ago and don’t care to discuss it with idiots again. Then you come right back in here to discuss it again. You mentioned that the WTC was “ consistent” with an airliner vs building attack. Really. Boy I sure am glad you came back to discuss this with me, because with your background and life experiences, well you will be able to set all of us straight. So what was it that was consistent with the other airline attacks on buildings ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, EBHarvey said:

And why do you keep saying "at free fall speed"?  Doesnt everything that falls down do so at its respective freefall speed?

It’s even simpler than that. Everything at the Earth’s surface falls at the same rate of acceleration, 9.8m/s squared (not taking friction from things like wind resistance into account). The acceleration part is important because that explains why the upper portions fell as quickly as they did through the lower portions.

 

There ya go OP, hopefully you can put this behind you now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When FishinMortician and I first got in an argument over 9/11, which is months ago, he had a somewhat different take on the government conspiracy. He posted a video clip of one plane approaching the second tower and said he'd been told that it didn't look right. It had been modified, therefore there was a government plot. Today's proof by FaceBook video is quite a bit different. 

 

A question for FishinMortician.  Do you have enough of a background in engineering to critically evaluate the claims you saw on YouTube?  Would you recognize engineering b.s. if you heard it?  I don't. But I did see an interview with a sad man, an architect, who had been involved in the design of the World Trade Center. The architects had modeled the impact of a jet on the Towers, and thought they would survive ..... but the aircraft used in the model had been a 707, not a jumbo jet with a weight that approaches 400 tons. 

 

I won't argue that government lies when it wants to do so. LBJ badly wanted an excuse to attack North Vietnam and the hostile approach of NV torpedo boats may not have happened.  President G.W. Bush badly wanted to replace the Saddam Hussein government and, having learned nothing whatsoever from LBJ's Vietnam experience, framed what did happen in 9/11 with a vast amount of disinformation about Iraq in order to get it. However, this particular "lie" makes no sense. There's nothing about G.W. Bush's life that suggests he would create a crime against humanity and a crime against the United States in order to get the war he wanted. 

 

I agree with those posters who say that there's no way the government could keep so vast a conspiracy secret this long. I doubt it could have been kept for a week, never mind two decades. 

 

FishinMortician has published a list of every crackpot conspiracy claim from the past twenty years. JFK and the mysterious straight bullet. The Australians warned FDR about the attack on Pearl Harbor! Nobody knows what happened to the Maine!  I didn't see the claim, once common, that fluoridated water causes homosexuality, but he didn't miss many others.  So this isn't really about 9/11, it's a statement of generic belief. He believes in conspiracies.  All of them. Name a conspiracy and it must be true, and the proof is that the government denies it. 

 

Scary. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 min ago, FishinMortician said:

Sir, you originally came in here so you could insult me by calling me an idiot. Then you said that you have debunked all this stuff years ago and don’t care to discuss it with idiots again. Then you come right back in here to discuss it again. You mentioned that the WTC was “ consistent” with an airliner vs building attack. Really. Boy I sure am glad you came back to discuss this with me, because with your background and life experiences, well you will be able to set all of us straight. So what was it that was consistent with the other airline attacks on buildings ?

Please cite your expertise in aviation and skyscraper engineering.  We'll be waiting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 mins ago, FishinMortician said:

Sir, you originally came in here so you could insult me by calling me an idiot.

Sometimes, you just have to call and idiot an idiot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.