FishinMortician

WTC Towers- Doubting the Official Story

Rate this topic

513 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, BrianBM said:

This thread is showing legs almost as long as The Storm.  Amazing and appalling. Pizzagate too .... I haven't bothered to revisit either of those threads for awhile.  One of these days I must stop by again and see what the latest additions to those threads may be. 

Please do.

I have left some doozies in there, just for you.

7 hours ago, HugeDinghy said:

It’s scary that these freak shows walk among us. And procreate. Seriously. 

I feel the same about human/sheep hybrids----disgustin  :howdy:

6 mins ago, zak-striper said:

Maybe FishinMortician's on to something.

After all...

aliens.jpg.15fa2279ca37732cfabe219103fb53a9.jpg

wrong thread noob... and you wasted a funnier than usual meme as well :dismay:

Jeeeez... 

1 min ago, RiverRaider said:

wrong thread

FishinMortician thinks the evil 'gubment brought the towers. So a conspiracy theory meme certainly applies.

We all know the PG regulars only laugh at racist, misogynistic, homophobic or religiously intolerant memes. However this one applies.

Just now, zak-striper said:

FishinMortician thinks the evil 'gubment brought the towers. So a conspiracy theory meme certainly applies.

We all know the PG regulars only laugh at racist, misogynistic, homophobic or religiously intolerant memes. However this one applies.

It is more amusing than usual I'll give you that... then again the bar is pretty low,  so... 

I just returned from NYC. The meeting took me to WTC 4. Floors north of 50. 

Looking down to the ground, I have a new appreciation for what those people went through. Thinking “should I remain here and burn to death, or jump and die”. 

Unreal. 

2 mins ago, RiverRaider said:

It is more amusing than usual I'll give you that... then again the bar is pretty low,  so... 

And who said “Libs don’t have a sense of humor”

33 mins ago, zak-striper said:

Well nothing else is really funny.

48 mins ago, Maine Guide said:

And who said “Libs don’t have a sense of humor”

I believe the truthers are bi-partisan and global, many more than you would think

So, maybe you don’t wonder about all the things that don’t add up. The official government report clearly stated that there were absolutely no witnesses reporting bombs going off, or seeing molten steel. When clearly there were hundreds of witnesses saying these things on video tapes, right there the day it all happened. So why would the government’s report deny the existence of these witnesses ? They had confiscated many of the tapes, so had them in possession, and surely they knew what was being said on them. Yet somehow, they felt a need to officially deny that anyone heard bombs or saw molten steel. Why ? Why was it important to make this false claim ?

I think they purposefully lied about it so people wouldn’t think it ever happened. A quick poll here sure indicates that the technique of lying has worked pretty well. Yet there they are, openly describing the bombs that they experienced going off. There shouldn’t be any bombs though, right. I mean if planes way up there did all the damage, why would there be bombs going off in the lobby ? The video from inside the lobby shows windows that had been blown out, not windows scorched from jet fuel. People covered in fine powder from the explosions. People describing being blown backwards from the concussions. Why would their testimonies not only go unremarked in the report, but also completely denied ?

Office workers described harrowing escapes where areas of the lower floors had been destroyed, blocking their progress as they escaped. Fire fighters talking about how they were staging in the lobby, ready to go up when a bomb exploded killing people and chasing them from the building. Journalists describing multiple bombs exploding. Police officers warning people to run because more bombs were about to go off. Observers standing around filming the scenes with bombs going off in the back ground.

Yet we have the official version of the event completely denying that any of these things occurred. That these people never described bombs. What were the reasons for denying some of these witnesses even existed ? One man, and office worker was covered in dust and blood describing his escape from WTC Seven. Said he and others were coming down the stair case when a bomb exploded. It blocked the stairwell and blew them backwards. Eventually they found another way to exit and when he emerged on the street, covered in dust and bleeding, he told his story to a cameraman. The government said this man never existed, only since then he has been identified.

We would never know about the bombs and molten steel if it hadn’t been for those FOIA requests. They forced the release of pictures and videos that were not available for several years after. Long after the official explanation of the event had been accepted by the public. So many people don’t even know that people were describing bombs exploding in the lower floors and lobbies.

Maybe the government decided that it would be difficult to explain the presence of bombs. Once the reports began to come out, we heard the theory that jet fuel poured down the elevator shafts to the lobby, and there exploded. Only that isn’t the case. The elevators were not connected in a fashion that would allow for that, and even if it did make it that far, wouldn’t produced the damage that the bombs produced.

The eyewitnesses are a real problem for those that wish to laugh away the bombs and molten steel. You have to call all those victims liars. You have to suggest that the damage record on video, seen on video and heard on video never occurred. You simply cannot believe in the government version and the eyewitnesses, too. So you have to pick. I choose to believe in the victims, fire fighters, police, journalists, office workers, by standers and such. I think they told the truth. I think they could tell the difference between a bomb and a loud clanking sound. I saw the evidence that they had encountered something powerful. Powder on their bloodied faces.

So now we have had a few days for the insults, snickers, ugly comments to be thrown about. I expected emotional statements and ridicule. We are now ready to start making some progress. Do not be afraid. Don’t be intimidated. Start by asking yourself simple questions at first. Like why would there be bombs in the lobby ? Why would people say that there were bombs going off on the lower floors ? Why when there were hundreds of people describing bombs going off, would the official report not only fail to mention them, but specifically deny they ever existed ? There shouldn’t have been bombs going off and we all know that. So why are these people describing the bombs that were going off ?

Take some time and think about that a little. It is very hard to dismiss these people as all being kooks and liars. Watch the video I mentioned and you can see and listen to them yourself. Once you accept that these people had no cause to lie, and were not lying, then you will be ready to start accepting what really happened. Like I said, a few months ago I scoffed at truthers, too. It was the eyewitness accounts to bombs going off that changed my mind. There shouldn’t have been bombs.