WTC Towers- Doubting the Official Story

Rate this topic

This thread is showing legs almost as long as The Storm.  Amazing and appalling. Pizzagate too .... I haven't bothered to revisit either of those threads for awhile.  One of these days I must stop by again and see what the latest additions to those threads may be. 

Edited by BrianBM

Just now, FishinMortician said:

I have presented things that were seen, and very few have been challenged. 

Almost everything you've posted has been challenged, you just keep ignoring those posts.

I've done stuff I ain't proud of, and the stuff I am proud of is disgusting.

9 hours ago, KnewBee said:

Another blow for WTC conspiracy theorists

Lee Teschler | Jul 16, 2012"  Machine Design website

Been reading Machine Desgn and Design news for decades.

“Shall not be infringed” was the “talk to the hand” of that period. (Me 2022)

13 mins ago, EBHarvey said:

And you've ignored almost every question asked of you.

Really.

I apologize if I missed a few questions during the pig pile event. A little busy with the excitement of the revelers. Feel free to provide these questions to me. Share the important ones that were asked, and missed, as I saw lots of insults and tried to properly respond to those that were respectful. No really, I thought I was responsive. Fwank said like fifty times I was dumb.

I did not say that I have some secret evidence. The title of the thread was doubts. I think that there are many things that th government did and said give me concern about 

Edited by FishinMortician

Just now, FishinMortician said:

Really.

I apologize if I missed a few questions during the pig pile event. A little busy with the excitement of the revelers. Feel free to provide these questions to me. Share the important ones that were asked, and missed, as I saw lots of insults and tried to properly respond to those that were respectful. No really, I thought I was responsive. Fwank said like fifty times I was dumb.

I did not say that I have some secret evidence. The title of the thread was doubts. I think that there are many things that th government did and said give me concern abo

Computer issues.....

10 hours ago, KnewBee said:

Finally, with regard to the the structural integrity of the WTC towers, I am reminded of a conversation I once had with CAD/CAM Hall of Fame member Michael Bussler, who created the first FEA system for personal computers and pioneered many computer-aided engineering software innovations. Mike recalled visiting the WTC on vacation in the 1990s. He said he began to get curious about its construction and started wandering around the WTC and noticed its support structure. At some point, it dawned on him that load-bearing steel columns around the perimeter were the main structural elements. "I then decided I didn't want to be in there," he said.

Of course, that sort of insight is a lot less sinister than a conspiracy theory."

I visited the observation deck a dozen times at the least in my younger years. That building moved. You could feel it. It was designed to flex a bit. If it didn’t, it would have collapsed from its own weight. The way those buildings were designed was that the center core was the strength. The perimeter was a shell of walls going straight up tacked to the center core structure via horizontal beams. This is why it fell inward and not outward. The structural design aspects became known to the public when repairs were being made from the 92 bombing. 

FM.   Look up news articles from the time of the 92 bombing repairs.

Plenty of them have descriptions of the towers construction. 

Edited by aae0130

19 mins ago, aae0130 said:

The perimeter was a shell of walls going straight up tacked to the center core structure via horizontal beams.

Incorrect they were not horizontal beams (that would have been stronger ) they were steel trusses . A big weak spot in building construction ( especially under fire load )  designed to save weight , money , and speed up installation.

Edited by giant basshole

BLM - Bass Lives Matter 

Race - human like everyone else

42 mins ago, FishinMortician said:

Well we have some of us discussing things, and lots of others doing insult, drive by fashion. It comes with the turf I know. Expected.

So......I have presented things that were seen, and very few have been challenged. We discussed why 

I know you watched the video and it's got you thinking . I see you've also taken some lumps here . I suggest if you can you speak to a NYC firefighter on your own , or better yet a NYC ironworker . They can give you some real insight to the collapse .

BLM - Bass Lives Matter 

13 hours ago, FishinMortician said:

Well one could always be a “man on the tv” truther. Oh wait, almost everybody else in this thread already is. 

I wanted to try to reach some of the folks who would actually look into these matters themselves. I think I did that. I tried to provide the reference for my opinion, although I don’t know how many watched the video. It was what convinced me, and for those that actually watched it, I would be interested to know what they thought.

We have seen the best the untruthers can bring to bear, basically just insults and odd questions designed simply to dismiss what was said, and well they ended their efforts with the most amazing and convincing fact yet, that they agree with the dirty little weirdo that has an astrologer friend who knew everything well in advance. I think that is amazing, and it certainly has given me cause to reconsider my opinion. No doubt you feel the exact same way. Science doesn’t stand a chance when confronted with something as powerful as astrology. There were a few that were actually very cordial and asked great questions, and I think that was worth mentioning. Thank you.

Building seven was previously mentioned. 47 stories of steel structure. While it appears small next to the towers, it would be the tallest structure in like 37 states. It was hit by some of the materials ejected off the tower nearest to it. There were some “office fires” inside that had pretty much burned themselves out by the time of the collapse. None were very large or intense though. The towers were a morning event, this building was in the evening. It had been evacuated for the most part and I don’t think anyone died inside it. Maybe they did and no one was aware they were there. It was also built about the same time as the towers, and all had been built and owned by the N.Y. Port Authority.

For something like 30 years the buildings were owned by the NYPA up until a very very short time before 911.( Months ? ) A man named Silverstein bought the complex, and got a sweetheart deal at that. The reason being that they just were not a hot commodity for businesses in the area. He insured all three buildings. After the attack he filed claim against his insurance company and collected billions. A huge amount of money when compared to the cost of his purchase. You could say he turned a hefty profit. He actually claimed that because there were two planes, he should collect double the amount,  and he did.

He is on video giving an interview sometime after the attacks, and he said that the building had been weakened and for safety sake, the decision to “ pull it” was made. Pull it is a specific term used in the demolition industry to denote the implosion of a building. They pull the building down. He and some others have mentioned the term pull it.

On that terrible day there were numerous media folks discussing the impending collapse of WTC seven. The BBC, a favorite of inter stellar predictors everywhere apparently, was actually doing a story about how the building had already collapsed, while the entire time in the background of the shot, there the building still stood. Amazing bit of journalism. Even our tv anchors got in on the act, and started talking about the building and how it was going to collapse real soon. There were broadcasts across police and fire fighter radios about how everyone should get away because the building was going to collapse. Seems everyone knew it would, long before it did. Which many folks find kind of odd. Here we have this basically in tact building, with some small fires scattered about, and yet everyone seemed to know it was going to come down shortly. Kind of odd considering that the fire department could have probably extinguished the flames.

WTC seven is highly focused upon by the truthers, because it shouldn’t have collapsed. It wasn’t hit by a jetliner. It wasn’t a burning inferno. It seemed to be as if someone had just decided it should come down, too. Again, there were eyewitness reports of loud explosions going off inside the building. There were videos running at the time of some of these explosions. The building suddenly fell at free fall speed and collapsed in a symmetrical fashion. Again we have an asymmetrical fire, and a symmetrical collapse. However, unlike the towers, this building collapsed from the bottom, and the top travelled downwards to be destroyed. Many people today have no idea there was a third building that collapsed that day.

One of the eye witnesses that appeared on tv that day was an office worker who was getting out because the towers were on fire. As he and some others with him came down the stairs, they encountered a large explosion which blew them backwards and covered them with dust. They made their way through the debris and escaped. Later, during the official investigation, the government claimed this man did not exist. That was back when the videos were still under lock and key though. Now that we can see for ourselves, that he did exist, and still does apparently. He was a Gemini or a Leo I imagine.

One of the people featured in the AE 911 Experts Speak Out video on YouTube, is a former explosives technician. His job was to wire buildings for implosion. He comments after viewing the video of WTC seven collapsing and says that it is a classic demolition. That the penthouse sags a little just before the building comes down, in a symmetrical pattern and at free fall speed. Another explosive demolition guy, this time an owner of the company in Europe, stated the same thing. He did not know it was the WTC building though. They showed him a video of a building collapsing, and asked was it controlled demolition. He said obviously so. Then they told him it was WTC seven and he looked astonished.

So WTC seven was a special event that day. All the people knowing ahead of time that it was going to “ be brought down soon”, as one reporter mentioned. The owner saying a decision had been made to “pull it”. The fires were smoldering, not blazing away. Reports of bombs going off, videos of bombs going off, and then suddenly, as if on cue, it simply fell right through itself.

Now I Honk we can all agree on one thing here. That an explosive demolition team did not enter the building that day, quick rig it with explosives, and then rush out and pull it. So if it was pulled using controlled demolition, it would have had to be rigged sometime before 911.

The video I reference focuses mostly on building seven because it provides the best evidence of a controlled demolition. There were cameras poised and focused upon it before it collapsed, and during the event. They slowed down the video so you could see things better. Clearly you can see bright flashes occurring in areas were there was no fire. Multiple bright flashes followed by windows blowing outwards at each location. These flashes were what they call squibs. Small demolition charges that cut steel columns. It is very obvious as to what they are. I watched it over and over and each time I could see that they were indeed explosions. Just like we see when they film the demolition of old buildings. The building was pulled, and it had to have been rigged prior to 911. And if it had been rigged to be demolished, then the towers were, too.

I didn’t mention building seven earlier because I wanted to focus on the towers. Everyone knows about the towers, but when you say WTC seven they don’t remember that. Just watch the video I am referencing and when you see seven coming down, look about ten stories or so down from the top as it falls, and see for yourself. There will be brilliant bright flashes going off in succession,  followed by debris shooting  through the windows. The evidence will be right there for you. There isn’t anything in the government report that addresses these occurrences, because they couldn’t think of any. The fire fighters describe what it sounded like as they pulled the building. A succession of rapid boom, boom, boom.

Anyways, got to go to work again today. Hope the boss does not decide to pull my building. Please ask any questions you may have, and don’t let the panty waists intimidate you with their vile nature. They don’t know anything more than the man on the tv told them. If they insult you, I’ll insult them right back for you. If you would prefer, you may send me personal messages, as others have. 911 was a huge event, and we should understand what happened, and why.

-

Building 7 is IMO, open to scrutiny and I can see being questioned, the Twin Towers collapse was caught on video from start to finish.

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem." 

4 mins ago, giant basshole said:

I know you watched the video and it's got you thinking . I see you've also taken some lumps here . I suggest if you can you speak to a NYC firefighter on your own , or better yet a NYC ironworker . They can give you some real insight to the collapse .

GB, I'm both of those things and spent many months down at the site, first thinking it was going to be a rescue mission then after 2 or 3 days realizing it would be recovery if anything. Everything wasn't pulverized as stated in some of the videos there were large sections of concrete and mangled steel everywhere. We used torches to cut steel out of our way to get into voids between concrete slabs to search for remains, we found the members of one fire company all together on the lobby floor in a void,  they did not die instantly. There are many things that I saw during my time working down there, most of it I wish I could forget but it is etched in my mind. I watched a few of the videos FishinMortician was talking about and I can see why he has his doubts and he believes in these theories. For me I know what I saw of the buildings being hit and their eventual collapse. I also saw the remains and climbed,dug,cut and crawled my way through them looking for survivors unfortunately there were practically none. Until it can be proven beyond a shadow of doubt that it was Muslim fanatics that brought down the Twin Towers by slamming two passenger planes into them there will always be Conspiracy Theorists with their theories. 

(*member formerly known as 'PCSilverstriper')

4 mins ago, PCstriper said:

GB, I'm both of those things and spent many months down at the site, first thinking it was going to be a rescue mission then after 2 or 3 days realizing it would be recovery if anything. Everything wasn't pulverized as stated in some of the videos there were large sections of concrete and mangled steel everywhere. We used torches to cut steel out of our way to get into voids between concrete slabs to search for remains, we found the members of one fire company all together on the lobby floor in a void,  they did not die instantly. There are many things that I saw during my time working down there, most of it I wish I could forget but it is etched in my mind. I watched a few of the videos FishinMortician was talking about and I can see why he has his doubts and he believes in these theories. For me I know what I saw of the buildings being hit and their eventual collapse. I also saw the remains and climbed,dug,cut and crawled my way through them looking for survivors unfortunately there were practically none. Until it can be proven beyond a shadow of doubt that it was Muslim fanatics that brought down the Twin Towers by slamming two passenger planes into them there will always be Conspiracy Theorists with their theories. 

P C thank you for donating your time in the pit , A truly painfull time you endured . As an ironworker and a fireman you can truly see what happened and understand why . I know I can I am a steamfitter and a  volunteer fireman and I think we may have a different perspective of how the tragedy unfolded compared to some of these other people .

BLM - Bass Lives Matter 

40 mins ago, giant basshole said:

Incorrect they were not horizontal beams (that would have been stronger ) they were steel trusses . A big weak spot in building construction ( especially under fire load )  designed to save weight , money , and speed up installation.

Your probably right. I was trying to regurgitate something from memory of a news article I read back in 92/93 in which the focus was on sheduale difficulties in repairing the tower that was bombed. 

Trusses are subject to another force called torsion. (Twist) Probably tore away like nothing with that weight.