FishinMortician

WTC Towers- Doubting the Official Story

Rate this topic

513 posts in this topic

2 mins ago, FrankStar said:

What is your background in skyscraper architecture, collapse, and controlled demolition?

none 

what is yours ---none

so why not answer my question:howdy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 mins ago, jimmythe bee said:

hey Frank, what do you know about collapsing skyscrapers , for any possible reason at all??

I believe 9/11 has the only collapsing skyscrapers on record and #7 fell because of office fires--which is ridiculous

 

The impact from the plane, the structural damage from the impact, the explosion, and the damage/heat caused from all the jet fuel all falls under the category of "office fire?"

 

That's kind of like Obama calling a terrorist attack "workplace violence."

 

No, no, wait......... "Some people did something," that's it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 min ago, JoeyZac said:

 

The impact from the plane, the structural damage from the impact, the explosion, and the damage/heat caused from all the jet fuel all falls under the category of "office fire?"

 

That's kind of like Obama calling a terrorist attack "workplace violence."

 

No, no, wait......... "Some people did something," that's it.

building 7 was not hit by plane,fire broke out somehow.

historically skyscrapers do not collapse--I looked for others years ago, I found none.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 mins ago, Slacker said:

Hold on here.  You're an astrologist?  And you have astrologist colleagues who confer about stuff?

No, I'm an astrologer.  Astrologist is a pejorative. 

And yes, thousands of astrology colleagues.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 mins ago, jimmythe bee said:

hey Frank, what do you know about collapsing skyscrapers , for any possible reason at all??

I believe 9/11 has the only collapsing skyscrapers on record and #7 fell because of office fires--which is ridiculous

Then you don't understand fire .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 mins ago, jimmythe bee said:

building 7 was not hit by plane,fire broke out somehow.

historically skyscrapers do not collapse--I looked for others years ago, I found none.

 

Historically skyscrapers don't get hit by passenger jets loaded with fuel either.

 

Building 7 is the one thing I try to not comment on, because to me if anything about 9/11 look "suspicious," it's the way that building collapsed so nice and neat hours later.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

16 mins ago, jimmythe bee said:

building 7 was not hit by plane,fire broke out somehow.

historically skyscrapers do not collapse--I looked for others years ago, I found none.

Building 7 was struck by flaming debris, became structurally unsound, and caught on fire. Then collapsed.

 

Edited by FrankStar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 mins ago, jimmythe bee said:

building 7 was not hit by plane,fire broke out somehow.

historically skyscrapers do not collapse--I looked for others years ago, I found none.

You found none because the WTB buildings were not constructed in the conventional manner . They were not solid I beam buildings , they had an outer tube steel shell with trusses extending to the core I beams . Very few built that way .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, FrankStar said:

Building 7 was stuck by flaming debris, became structurally unsound, and caught on fire. Then collapsed.

 

like a controlled demo btw

it doesn't happen--I found one skyscraper in asia that burned for 2 days,top to bottom, no collapse

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 min ago, giant basshole said:

You found none because the WTB buildings were not constructed in the conventional manner . They were not solid I beam buildings , they had an outer tube steel shell with trusses extending to the core I beams . Very few built that way .

i'm listening on the towers but #7 looked like a very conventional build

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 mins ago, jimmythe bee said:

like a controlled demo btw

it doesn't happen--I found one skyscraper in asia that burned for 2 days,top to bottom, no collapse

 

Hit by a plane loaded with fuel?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Incredible how YouTube has miraculously transformed every millennial with a GoPro and a channel into a grizzled 50 season sharpie and every hyper-paranoid bed wetter into a structural engineer/metallurgist almost simultaneously.

 

:dismay:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is the 7 collapse.  I can see lots of smoke (so I assume fire) from the left side, but no smoke coming out the front, right side, or top of the building.

 

Freeze the video at the very beginning and take a good look at the building.

 

I'm not saying anything other than the way it collapses is very "neat and tidy."

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.