FishinMortician

WTC Towers- Doubting the Official Story

Rate this topic

513 posts in this topic

2 mins ago, FrankStar said:

What is your background in skyscraper architecture, collapse, and controlled demolition?

none 

what is yours ---none

so why not answer my question:howdy:

9 mins ago, jimmythe bee said:

hey Frank, what do you know about collapsing skyscrapers , for any possible reason at all??

I believe 9/11 has the only collapsing skyscrapers on record and #7 fell because of office fires--which is ridiculous

The impact from the plane, the structural damage from the impact, the explosion, and the damage/heat caused from all the jet fuel all falls under the category of "office fire?"

That's kind of like Obama calling a terrorist attack "workplace violence."

No, no, wait......... "Some people did something," that's it.

1 min ago, JoeyZac said:

The impact from the plane, the structural damage from the impact, the explosion, and the damage/heat caused from all the jet fuel all falls under the category of "office fire?"

That's kind of like Obama calling a terrorist attack "workplace violence."

No, no, wait......... "Some people did something," that's it.

building 7 was not hit by plane,fire broke out somehow.

historically skyscrapers do not collapse--I looked for others years ago, I found none.

18 mins ago, Slacker said:

Hold on here.  You're an astrologist?  And you have astrologist colleagues who confer about stuff?

No, I'm an astrologer.  Astrologist is a pejorative. 

And yes, thousands of astrology colleagues.  

23 mins ago, jimmythe bee said:

hey Frank, what do you know about collapsing skyscrapers , for any possible reason at all??

I believe 9/11 has the only collapsing skyscrapers on record and #7 fell because of office fires--which is ridiculous

Then you don't understand fire .

5 mins ago, jimmythe bee said:

historically skyscrapers do not collapse--I looked for others years ago, I found none.

Historically skyscrapers don't get hit by passenger jets loaded with fuel either.

Building 7 is the one thing I try to not comment on, because to me if anything about 9/11 look "suspicious," it's the way that building collapsed so nice and neat hours later.

Posted (edited) · Report post

16 mins ago, jimmythe bee said:

Building 7 was struck by flaming debris, became structurally unsound, and caught on fire. Then collapsed.

Edited by FrankStar

8 mins ago, jimmythe bee said:

You found none because the WTB buildings were not constructed in the conventional manner . They were not solid I beam buildings , they had an outer tube steel shell with trusses extending to the core I beams . Very few built that way .

Just now, FrankStar said:

Building 7 was stuck by flaming debris, became structurally unsound, and caught on fire. Then collapsed.

like a controlled demo btw

it doesn't happen--I found one skyscraper in asia that burned for 2 days,top to bottom, no collapse

1 min ago, giant basshole said:

You found none because the WTB buildings were not constructed in the conventional manner . They were not solid I beam buildings , they had an outer tube steel shell with trusses extending to the core I beams . Very few built that way .

i'm listening on the towers but #7 looked like a very conventional build

2 mins ago, jimmythe bee said:

like a controlled demo btw

it doesn't happen--I found one skyscraper in asia that burned for 2 days,top to bottom, no collapse

Hit by a plane loaded with fuel?

Incredible how YouTube has miraculously transformed every millennial with a GoPro and a channel into a grizzled 50 season sharpie and every hyper-paranoid bed wetter into a structural engineer/metallurgist almost simultaneously.

:dismay:

Here is the 7 collapse.  I can see lots of smoke (so I assume fire) from the left side, but no smoke coming out the front, right side, or top of the building.

Freeze the video at the very beginning and take a good look at the building.

I'm not saying anything other than the way it collapses is very "neat and tidy."