FishinMortician

WTC Towers- Doubting the Official Story

Rate this topic

513 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

A few months back I was like many of you, certain that Bin Laden’s hijackers flew airplanes into the WTC towers, igniting office fires, which melted the steel and caused the columns and beams to weaken and fail precipitating the global collapse of the buildings. It is what the government told all of us, and I had no reason to doubt it.

I didn’t seek out information to disprove the government version, rather stumbled across it. I watched the documentary on YouTube, “911 Architects and Engineers Explosive Experts Speak Out”. Ever since I have continued exploring what was presented, and having mentioned those things a few times here, have received instant condemnation. It became obvious, that for some, the events of that day are highly personal and that there should be no discussion of facts. However, refusing to examine facts has never been a good way to progress. This leaves the guilty party free and clear, so I will attempt to explain just one of the things that I learned. A scientific thing, the manner of the collapse to prove the official story is not true.

The North Tower, one with the antennae, was struck by an aircraft and the damage occurred within the 93rd to 99th floors of the building. The kerosene jet fuel exploded into a huge fireball igniting office fires. 102 minutes later the building collapsed, and took 11 seconds to reach the street level. The collapse was at free fall speed and completely symmetrical asvthe debris settled basically within the foot print of the building, As far as I’m aware no one is disputing those facts.

The official version goes that the fires softened some of the steel, and that this weakened the steel columns in that area. The fifteen stories above the fire then started to fall and came down upon and crushed the tower below it as it went.

The rubble pile did not contain stacks of pancaked floors, rather mostly only small sections of the steel structure. The vast majority of the concrete, each floor about four inches thick and one acre in size, was almost completely pulverized. The building was completely destroyed. Workers commented that they did not find office chairs, desks, phones, file cabinets and such because everything was pulverized. Large steel beams were ejected out and away as far as 600 feet. 

So let’s look at how this is impossible. I captured the photo below off my tv screen. Sorry the quality isn’t great.

51198983-A95D-4976-ADE7-B546C05E4892.jpeg.382730022d770d185896b157f03f291a.jpeg

You don't need need to be able to read it well, it will still work. This is an illustration that was made to explain the steel structure of that building. On the left hand side we see that the tower comprised seven cubes stacked upon one another. The bottom cube, 16 floors worth, used steel columns that were five inches thick. The next cube up was also 16 stories and used steel that was four inches thick. Next cube up was 16 stories all three inches thick, next was two inches, then next was one inch, then next was 1/2 inch, finally the top cube was 1/4 inch thick. This is a simplistic manner in which to understand that the building used thicker steel in the lower sections because those sections had to hold up all of the steel and concrete above it. The building naturally gets lighter when there is less above it, so steel can be thinner.  In the center of the illustration, this same principal is shown in a different fashion. Same thing, thick steel below, thin above. It also shows how much steel is involved, not just the thickness, but also the quantity.

Looking at the middle section of the illustration, focus on the top section, colored yellow. It shows the top fourteen floors and shows how these columns were the thinnest used in the building. That means they also had the least amount of weight and mass. The top fifteen floors were the ones that began the collapse. Now put on your tin foil hats. The government says that the top section, the yellow one, had enough weight to crush all the steel below it, and not only did it crush it, it did so at free fall speed. Free fall speed is the speed you get if you simply dropped something off the top of the tower. All that heavy steel below, tons and tons of it, untouched, unaffected by the fires, simply crumpled like a house of cards. 

Free fall speed is the speed something attains when there is absolutely no resistance below it to slow its progress. 110 floors fell in eleven seconds. That is ten floors collapsing each second. The government’s own study showed that the building was actually accelerating as it went down through the biggest columns. Science states that the only way that could occur would be if the larger columns provided zero resistance. In other words, the larger steel columns provided absolutely no resistance to the collapse. As the floors above reached the columns below, there was no delay what so ever. They made no effort to slow the collapse. These columns were designed to provide three to five times as much support as they needed to.

Now there are laws of physics involved here, and in order to believe that the building fell in this manner requires one to ignore several of those laws. I don’t want to get into the weeds. Understand that buildings do not have zero resistance, which is why we can enter them and walk around. So what should we have seen, if the steel was weakened by the fires as the government concluded ?

First off, the fires and the damage was asymmetrical, yet the collapse was very symmetrical. If you had fires burning hotter over here and cooler over there, damage over here, no damage over there, you could expect the beams to fail faster in certain areas, and slower in others. This yields an asymmetrical collapse. This means the top fifteen floors of the building should have pitched over to one side, where the columns got weaker earlier. From there it could have fallen off the top or remained attached hanging from the side. The heavy columns below, being completely undisturbed, would still be more than strong enough to continue to support the weight above, just as they have for the last thirty years. Symmetrical collapses are something we see when a controlled demolition occurs. We do not get symmetrical collapses during fires. In fact, these were the first steel high rise buildings to ever suffer a collapse as the result of fires. Many other buildings have had fires much more intense and for longer periods of time, and they simply refurbished the buildings and are using them still till this day. They didn’t collapse. So the symmetry of the collapse is also a clue as to what might have happened.

The speed at which the building fell is exactly what we see during controlled demolitions. We see this kind of speed reached because the demolition company uses charges to cut the columns, and this removes any resistance they would normally provide. They get cut, and that creates zero resistance, and then we get free fall speed of the building.

Now there are lots of things that the government changed about their investigation. The head of NIST who headed the investigation originally produced facts that were challenged and he altered the report to better reflect the facts that were undeniable. They have stated in the report that there were no witnesses saying that they saw rivers of molten steel, or large explosions, etc. Well there are lots of eye witnesses and evidence on video tape disproving many of the claims of the government. I could cover some of that for you if you wanted, but if any of this interests you, watch the video I referenced above. It isn’t a bunch of yahoos running their mothers, these are professionals in their field discussing basic scientific principals.

The government flat out lied to us about what happened that day. 3,000 people died as a result of what happened. We have since gone on to kill, what 3 million people as a result of what happened that day. Countless billions of dollars and thousands of dead kids and even more warriors living with life limiting injuries. Billions of dollars have been made from the servicing the wars that came about and we as citizens has lost many of our rights protecting us from the government. 18 years in Afghanistan and no end in sight. First they told us it was to get Bin Laden, then it became to establish Democracy. 

You should be able to see that the top of that building did not crush the entire tower. If you can envision that it did, well it’s fine. I understand not wanting to know what that your, mine, our government lied to us and killed those people so that we would agree to go to war in the Middle East. Sometimes I imagine that it might have been better for me to not have ever looked into any of this, but I am glad that I did. Polls show that about half of Americans think the government was telling us the truth about that day. So we are not to where we will be able to hold people accountable, but we can ask for a real scientific examination occur. We should all want to be sure about what happened if we intend to honor our dead.

Edited by FishinMortician

5 mins ago, KnewBee said:

"...our government lied to us and killed those people..."

uh, yeah, sure.    

Not surprised. You didn’t read it, or couldn’t understand it.

8 mins ago, FishinMortician said:

Not surprised. You didn’t read it, or couldn’t understand it.

Oh I read it, I also read the 9-11 Commission report.    I took that quote from your post, so, yeah, I read it.   My take?   BS conspiracy.   

FM you threw this out a couple

months ago too. The steel issue! 

Why, would the US govt, fly planes into buildings and kill US citizens?

It can’t be that they wanted to start a war, could it? 

The Twin Towers had a complete open floor plan, only the outside steel frame and the center core where the stairs and banks of elevators were. The North Tower was hit at the upper third of the building and the plane cut through the entire building severing the elevator's and stairs. Anyone above the area that was hit was cut off from escape. A friends son was trapped above and called his father to ask what he should do, he told him to head to the roof and that was the last he heard from him. It took longer for the North Tower to fail because it was taken out at the top. The South Tower was hit lower and off center and one stairway remained in tact allowing people to get down from above the impact area. Because much of the strength of the building was derived from the outer steel frame once it was compromised over such a large area it caused a massive structural failure. No one ever thought something like this would happen but it was a very well thought out plan and probably the only way to bring those two buildings down. These terrorists put many years into devising a plan to destroy these symbols of America's wealth and prosperity, ever since their failed attempt on February 23,1993. They needed to cause damage to a much larger area and one not as structurally sound as the base of these towers. They did so with two planes fully loaded with jet fuel and a hand full of Islamic terrorists committed to their suicide mission. Hopefully we never forget this terrible act of terrorism brought to our shores by the religion of peace. Sad to say I believe there are plenty of people who are doing their best to try and rewrite the events of that terrible day. 

Doesn’t this kook also believe the jets that struck the towers were drones flown by the military?

If that’s true, it will be great to see the seven women from the company down the street who were on Flight 11 come home after their 18 year “vacation”. Their families, and the community, miss them tremendously. 

911 was a terrorist attack.

Sandy Hook shooting really happened.

Lee Harvey Oswald was a nut job commie and acted alone. 

There was no Russian Collusion from the Trump campaign. 

Roswell was a weather balloon.

...and while I am at it, Abraham Lincoln did not slay vampires.

People need to stop with the 911 conspiracy stuff. Many soldiers went to fight in ****hole countries to defend our nation from these disgusting terrorists. Many did not come back. Please don’t support those conspiracy theories. It is like telling the families of the fallen soldiers that thier loved ones died for nothing. Much like what the liberals did in calling the war on terrorism a fraud and stating we were fighting against the wrong people. 

Edited by aae0130

5 mins ago, aae0130 said:

911 was a terrorist attack.

Sandy Hook shooting really happened.

Lee Harvey Oswald was a nut job commie and acted alone. 

There was no Russian Collusion from the Trump campaign. 

Roswell was a weather balloon.

...and while I am at it, Abraham Lincoln did not slay vampires.

You had me convinced until that last one. I know Abe was the original Vampire slayer  ! I saw the movie  !!!

Edited by PCstriper

As PC said the outside of the building was made of thin interlocking tube steel , between every window around the entire building . This siding was basically supporting the building as well as elevator shaft I beams . Once compromised in one section it all came crashing down . No other buildings have come down in this manner because they are not constructed the same

There's a lot of things that don't add up... but they destabilized the middle east and we've spent trillions in another unwinnable war. Congratulations to both political parties!

Yeah, I figured I would get the high rise steel building construction experts  calling out kook, and I figured I’d get the emotional response. It can be hard to consider our government doing this. All of that doesn’t matter though.

Someone mentioned JFK. The government issued a report about that, and invented this convoluted theory because they had to in order to get them official version to work out. Years later, the House of Representatives conducted a second investigation, House Committee on Assassinations, and concluded that there were indeed two shooters. So they actually admitted that the official government version was falsified. Apparently, many do not realize that that occurred.

Someone mentioned that the outer shell held the building up. Actually, the design was called a tube within a tube. The inner core columns supported the weight of the building, and the outer shell was to provide strength to prevent it from swaying. It could withstand winds of 140 mph, because of its design. The outer shell was not responsible for holding up the building. It provided stability while the massive inner columns bore the weight.

The plane did not slice through these inner supports as mentioned. Had it done so, we would have seen it react immediately, not later after the fire supposedly softened the steel. The government did not even conclude that these inner columns were destroyed. We all saw how the outer shell punctured, but that was like throwing a knife through the screen on your porch, yes it punctured it but the screen remains.

I focused on just the way the building fell. The official version claims that the weight of the top section crushed the entire tower. The top fifteen stories contained 1.4% of the steel in that building, so it was relatively light weight when compared to what was below it. That amount of weight did not crush the remaining 98.6% , and it certainly didn’t do it at break neck speed. Folks it just can’t happen.

There are other aspects of the official version that do not work so well either. The official report says that no one reported hearing explosions going off. Well there were lots of people who heard and saw, and even recorded loud explosions within the lower sections of the buildings prior to their collapsing. Fire fighters, office workers, even journalists heard loud explosions. Why would there be loud explosions going off in the buildings ? These explosions were captured on video and you can hear them quite clearly. People were emerging from the lobby covered in dust, how did that happen ? They say jet fuel destroyed the lobby, yet here we have people covered in dust emerging from the lobby, saying that a bomb exploded, long before the buildings collapsed. Why would the government report completely ignore the accounts of bombs going off inside the buildings ? Not only ignore, but deny.

When the videos of these buildings collapsing gets played in slow mo, and you look at what is happening below the dust clouds, you can see the explosions going off. These are called squibs, where a series of small explosions happen in rapid fashion. The flashes and the discharges from these explosions are very evident and there are a lot of them. This was something many of the witnesses recalled hearing. It is also exactly what occurs during implosions using controlled demolition. 

If the buildings simply pancaked, from the weakened structure, why wasn’t there a large pile of concrete after all was done ? That is what was seen when other buildings had pancaked. Instead, thousands and thousands of tons of concrete was pulverized midair somehow. Just turned to powder long before it reached the ground. There were no piles of concrete to be seen, it had all been pulverized. The steel was what was lying on the ground, the concrete was simply gone. This pulverization started occurring immediately, and created a huge cloud. Something was causing this to occur. 

Large steel beams were ejected large distances. That doesn’t occur when things simply fall. Those beams were ejected by something.

I don know what happened to the ladies you knew that were on the plane. I do know what happened to those buildings though. Someone gained access to the elevator shafts and placed demolition charges. This was a coordinated effort that required great skill and took quite some time to prepare for. There were remnants of these explosives left over in the dust. There are pictures at ground zero showing massive steel columns, still standing straight up, with their tops sheared off cleanly at 45 degree angles. Exactly how they do it when purposefully demolishing buildings. Crushing actions don’t slice massive steel beams off at 45 degree angles.

There are many things about the official version that just don’t work. Things that should have happened didn’t, things that shouldn’t have happened did. People witnessed things that shouldn’t have occurred. Video tapes showing things the government said never happened. The only version of what happened that accurately reflects what was actually seen to have happened, all of it, is controlled demolition. Controlled demolition answers every last bit of it, and does so in a straight forward scientific manner. Thousands of architects and engineers, people who design and build these buildings, all agree that the official version is not what occurred.

So I have concluded that the buildings we purposefully imploded. I think the buildings were rigged and ready to go before the planes arrived, and that Bin Laden didn’t do that. Someone else did. Someone who could get access to the building and was able to bring in the supplies. Someone who had access to those types of explosives and the expertise to design the implosion. The government would know who that was, and they aren’t saying. Within a few short hours, without any examination of the evidence, we heard the name Bin Laden.

There was no scientific investigation, in fact that wasn’t any investigation. When people tried to get in close to conduct an investigation, the government chased them away, and then very quickly had the evidence hauled away and destroyed. They made sure there would be no need for any investigations. They finally agreed to one, four or five years later,  after we had already gone off to war. That investigation claimed that there were no witnesses to bombs going off, when you can see them going off on the videos.

So if it makes you comfortable believing the official version, that 1.4% of the weight completely crushed the remaining 98.6% of the engineered structure below, and did so at a rate equal to dropping a rock through the air, that is fine. If you choose to think the fire fighters, office workers, journalists that reported seeing and hearing, and even captured on video, large bombs exploding inside the buildings, that they were all lying, each and every one of them, that is fine as well. People still believe that Kennedy was shot in the back of the head. This isn’t flat earth or faked moon landing stuff folks. It is what we should have been told happened from the beginning. The fact that we were not told it was controlled demolition, and instead told some lame version that the buildings just collapsed, means the government is aware of who did it. I would think all of us would want to know who these people were, apparently not though. To each his own, we all believe the things we choose to believe.

Wen went into Vietnam, killed untold numbers of people, all based on a lie. The lie that the North Vietnamese attacked one of our ships in the Gulf of Tonkin. I think a good does of healthy skepticism is what is needed for a man to get by. That our government doesn’t tell us all it knows. That sometimes it finds it best to mislead us.

Edited by FishinMortician

I haven't really read much about this, but I don't think our government is capable of pulling off something this complicated. JMO