SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!!!!!

Rate this topic

5 hours ago, fjr419 said:

Willing to bet at least 10x that amount got into the country that same day.

The liberal lament

Can't stop it all, why try at all?

It won't stop them all, why build a wall? 

Wish they had the same opinion on guns.

Can't confiscate them all, why try at all? 

The biggest fish in the river gets that way by never being caught.

Edward Bloom

So Sunday, all the good little criminals will be hiding. I’m sure the big corporate media elites have stories ready to go explaining how wrong it is to arrest the criminals they need in the upcoming election.

I would like to see the FBI infiltrate the various support groups and organize a huge rally to show us citizens that they have no intention of leaving. Then block off the streets and bring in the scoops. That would be excellent.

A recent study ( code language for “leftists pay attention”) has run the numbers.

The Center for Immigration Studies, based on the findings of the National Academies of Sciences work.

The study shows that there is a high cost for cheap labor. That all the other things that come along with millions of illegal criminals committing their various frauds, costs the tax payers huge amounts of money. The study suggests that deporting illegals ( $10,000 per ) is actually cheaper than allowing them to remain. That tax payers would save billions of dollars not having to provide housing, food, wages, medicine, etc. That these criminals sap our social welfare systems and drain away funds that were targeted to assist the families of poor Americans.

The Democrats know this, so why are they advertising for more to come here ?

Easy answer must be that they have a plan. It could be that they are registering these people to vote so they can cheat the system, again. Perhaps the plan is to completely overwhelm the system, destroy it so that in the crisis that would surely follow, implement an even bigger better welfare system. Either way the plan has nothing to do with immigration, or what is best for the citizenry.

46 mins ago, FishinMortician said:

So Sunday, all the good little criminals will be hiding. I’m sure the big corporate media elites have stories ready to go explaining how wrong it is to arrest the criminals they need in the upcoming election.

I got a tip.

Here's one.

ounclejpg-a89c9f24f53d0010.jpg

He is an illegal alien who has been convicted of careening through the streets of Framingham MA drunk as ****, almost killing two cops.

He works (illegally of course) here at, irony of all ironies. at the Framingham Liquors (formerly Metrowest Liquor)

article-2228307-15DD14EF000005DC-197_306

He has been note to do a good bit of his drinking at an establishment know as "Chicken Bone".  Look there, but be careful when investigating, he may come screaming out the driveawy sideways in a drunken stupor.

1-2.jpg

Goes by the nickname Stinky, due I suspect to a Third World upbringing in Hawaii Kenya.

Known accomplices:

Aunt Zeituni Yongo Obama.  Another known illegal alien, and known welfare cheat*

picture-of-zeituni-onyango-in-boston-200

Update, Zeituni has, as they say, left the welfare rolls.

Barack Obama (aka Barry Soetoro, aka Barack Hussein Obama)

Former leader of the Democrats.  Little is know of Soetoro's past (Soetoro i his last know legal alias, there is no proof it was changed to "Obama"), or where he is from, but Kenya and Hawaii are suspected.  Known accomplice of Omar and Zeituni.  Originally denied any involvment with the above two, only to find he was lying and actually lived with Stinky for a short while.  About to be charged with aiding and abetting illegal aliens.  Approach with caution.   Surrounded by armed men (who probably hate his guts, but you never know).  Arrest on sight.

barrysoetoro1.jpeg

Any kidding aside (im not in this case) if Donald Trump wanted to send a message that he's serious, Omar should be the very first illegal alien picked up.  I would.

“My happiness is not the means to any end. It is the end. It is its own goal. It is its own purpose.”

Ayn Rand

Just now, Maine Guide said:

Did you all see the clip of Nancy Pelosi advising the ILLEGALS of their rights, should ICE come a knockin’ On your door?

Great American she is. ILLEGALS first!  Got to cement those future Democrat votes you know. 

EVERY democrat I can find has been doing that on Twitter.  Even the official democrat twitter.  

What a bunch of anti American scum they are

"mother Theresa was a POS"-fish'nmagician

AOC with a dick weighed in with this nonsense

Beto O'Rourke speaks in Milwaukee, WI: "In my administration, we are going to make sure that no one is criminally prosecuted for being a human being."

7 mins ago, jkrock said:

Beto O'Rourke speaks in Milwaukee, WI: "In my administration, we are going to make sure that no one is criminally prosecuted for being a human being."

I wonder if O’Rourke has ever wondered what it would be like to be a golf club? Or for that matter any of them!

A dumber bunch has never existed 

19 mins ago, jkrock said:

That McMexican has to be the most wobbly spineless candidate they have running. I bet Bernie could slam him into the dirt.

2 mins ago, chessie_yaker said:

That McMexican has to be the most wobbly spineless candidate they have running. I bet Bernie could slam him into the dirt.

I agree Beto is wobbly but I still think he could kick Bernie’s ass without even getting his  dress dirty

52005EE6-B1EF-4D6B-A7C6-058EC53A22A2.jpeg

1 hour ago, Maine Guide said:

I hope everyone here ILLEGALLY is crapping in their pants 24/7, worrying that the next knock on their door, may be ICE. 

Go back to where you came from and apply for LEGAL entry into the US. 

That's what I tell my kids. NO ONE is saying an immigrant can or cannot come to the USA.  They are welcomed with open arms they just have to do it legally.  Their is a process and they have to do it, if they don't do it then yes they are a criminal. It's pretty clear I guess for a rational, logical person....for the unhinged?.. ..I guess not.