Gooden

Rate this topic

HugeDinghy

6 mins ago, charloots said:

Did you meet that old lady behind the plate...the one who kept twirling her arms?

Ha! Almost forgot about her, I think her name was Bo Field, or something like that. My buddy and I sent a few refreshment her way. We sat not too far from her. 

America, the country so great that even its haters refuse to leave. 

7 mins ago, Wayne Tj said:

Ha! Almost forgot about her, I think her name was Bo Field, or something like that. My buddy and I sent a few refreshment her way. We sat not too far from her. 

Lol...you’re right. Bo Field. According to google, she’d dead also.

I remember watching him in 86. I was 8 and didn't fully appreciate just how talented he was. I believe the last few years he's been loosely affiliated with the Mets, helping to mentor pitchers.

the human race has proved darwins theory of evolution wrong. we let the dumb survive. 

29 mins ago, charloots said:

Ironic. Guidry in ‘78 was no slouch either. And he pitched the Bucky effin Dent Game. :stick: 

My man. I Get #49 for my softball jerseys 

Edited by JMB

If you use eclairs in your example, he will get it right away. MikeMc

Paraphrasing but, what year was the "Ones a natural born liar and the other has already BEEN convicted !!" statement made :laugh: ??

"You must never confuse faith that you will prevail in the end -- which you can never afford to loose -- with the discipline to confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they may be .."

24 mins ago, JMB said:

Colorful teams 77 and 78. It was great to see the back page of the Post and News each day.

Oh how I wish we could go back to only knowing what we read about sports in those papers.

Diversity makes us stronger!