Belmo

Who Here Sucks the Worst?

Rate this topic

46 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Belmo said:

Who here sucks the most?

Other than Terri, of course. Or Wayne. :D

 

32 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

site wide?

I'm going me.

I have to agree with Frances.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

4 mins ago, Wigeon said:

I’ma goin’ with BA.

 

For the “jokes”

 

:dismay:

I have nevva told a joke, I tell JOKEs. :p

Edited by Bass Ackwards

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, GuiltyAsCharged said:

I have to disagree with you once again

OK then who do you think sucks more than Frances?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Bass Ackwards said:

OK then who do you think sucks more than Frances?

I'm not going to say, however if you made short list of his friends you might find a few. And of course there are some right wing nuts who make my list.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 mins ago, GuiltyAsCharged said:

I'm not going to say, however if you made short list of his friends you might find a few.

Actually I thought about that short list and still think it's Frances. Nobody trolls, bitches, and moans like she does, nobody.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

4 mins ago, Bass Ackwards said:

Actually I thought about that short list and still think it's Frances. Nobody trolls, bitches, and moans like she does, nobody.

But you forget that he is not serious 100% of the time. Trolling is one thing. Some of these kooks are serious and others are just intentional pains in the ass.

 

But that is what makes this place go round ...

Edited by GuiltyAsCharged

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 mins ago, GuiltyAsCharged said:

But you forget that he is not serious 100% of the time. Trolling is one thing. Some of these kooks are serious and others are just intentional pains in the ass.

 

But that is what makes this place go round ...

I think Frances is serious better than 95% of the time. I also think he's an intentional PITA.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.