Belmo

Tornado Headed Frodo's Way

Rate this topic

34 posts in this topic

The **** just blew through here, and is now hitting Jersey.

It was pretty good here: lots of thunder and lightning, and stuff blowing all over. This dog won't take a solid **** for a week. 

20190711_193125.jpg

Edited by Belmo

The building in Towson that I was in earlier was struck 5 times. I just stepped out of the elevator on the 8th floor and the power went out for a few seconds, then went back and forth for a bit before it held. Got home and the grape tomatoes were taking a nap. Had to stake them back up

Edited by chessie_yaker

Say what meow?  Just rolled indoors through some rain and thunder after a few glasses of some grand marnier and some cock eyed stout.  What'd I miss? 

18 mins ago, ChumSlickJon said:

Say what meow?  Just rolled indoors through some rain and thunder after a few glasses of some grand marnier and some cock eyed stout.  What'd I miss? 

You’re drunk and talking about cock so nothing.

Major flash flooding just below us around Boyertown and Pottstown.  A woman who was 9 months pregnant and 2 kids in her car got swept away in rising flood waters.  They just found the car about an hour ago with all 3 in it.  :(

Just now, DerrickT said:

Major flash flooding just below us around Boyertown and Pottstown.  A woman who was 9 months pregnant and 2 kids in her car got swept away in rising flood waters.  They just found the car about an hour ago with all 3 in it.  :(

Ugghh. It was nasty here. I am interested to see how the creeks look here in the morning.

2 hours ago, fishing pete said:

Ugghh. It was nasty here. I am interested to see how the creeks look here in the morning.

I already know the answer to that lol.  Hatchery flooded again a few weeks ago and all the trout went down stream again in that area I like to take Natalie.  Only problem is every time we get time to go it rains the day before.  Sunday morning is our next shot so we will see if it clears up some by then 

8 hours ago, DerrickT said:

They're saying she was on the phone with emergency dispatch as she was being swept downstream, then the line went dead. One of the kids survived?