CHIEF500

It was 5 years on July 10th that he left us

Rate this topic

8 posts in this topic

Hugh was a good and fair man. He helped start this thread for the Delaware guys. I met him only a few times in person, we met here on SOL like a lot of us did.

A good man, great father and fisherman.

Plug, you are missed and remembered.

a40ffe4c_bdrum.jpeg

Was thinking about Hugh just yesterday.  He knew stuff and was always willing to share.  Last time I saw him was on the OBX.  He was fishing by himself as was I.  Sort of kindred spirits, I guess.  RIP, Plug.  You are missed.

Yeah,,,still miss Hugh a lot.
Every Summer I always think about Hugh when the Nats play the Phillies and chuckle about the late night phone calls we had busting chops when they played..
One of the smartest guys I have ever known.Hugh was an encyclopedia of knowledge of Delmarva wildlife...and many other topics as well.A world class fisher for sure..
Many good memories...

Yeah....Miss Plug, Bill and of course Fred.

Brings a smile to my face when I remember IRI Fling eel "incident", when he gave me and Fred a hard time for getting a camper and using the bullpen(he would only talk to us from outside the bullpen :) ). Gve him a REALLY hard time whne he joined that "dark side".

Last time I saw him we were on Asseateague in spring. We were fishing near him. Fred was taking a nap in camper when I pulled in a striper (Plug had not gotten one yet)  :)