Throwing ****

Rate this topic

saltydawg

On 7/10/2019 at 2:25 PM, saltydawg said:

So this morning when my weed eater wouldn’t start after working on it for 30 minutes and pulling until I had blisters, I launched it. After while, my wife started listing the implements that I have thrown in anger...some big enough (push mower) that I was kind of impressed through my embarrassment. 

Anyone else throw **** when the thing makes em mad?

Yup

Weed eater

Leave blower

Tv remote 

Dishwasher thru front door. 

Drum set

Plug i had almost done is most recent. 

troll #122  <*)))<

Back when I was a classroom teacher, I was on my lunch break and I opened a single serve yogurt. Pulling the lid off, a glob of yogurt flew out and landed on my tie. I got pissed and threw the cup of yogurt against the classroom wall and that **** flew all over me. That was a fun one to explain to the next class. 

-

9 hours ago, i07nyc said:

I love when I throw something I'm trying to fix then 30 seconds later, realize that throwing it just made the problem 10x worse.

That never doesn't happen to me... 

"You must never confuse faith that you will prevail in the end -- which you can never afford to loose -- with the discipline to confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they may be .."

5 hours ago, saltydawg said:

Back when I was a classroom teacher, I was on my lunch break and I opened a single serve yogurt. Pulling the lid off, a glob of yogurt flew out and landed on my tie. I got pissed and threw the cup of yogurt against the classroom wall and that **** flew all over me. That was a fun one to explain to the next class. 

CumSlickTie

11 hours ago, i07nyc said:

45 minutes to figure out how to get a string through a hole and tie it on the backside. Throwing was in the future except that my wife wanted to take it to American girl and there would be a $300 bill in my future.

0711191118.jpg

0711191126.jpg

Something is definitely getting thrown tomorrow. I'm pretty sure my younger one broke her dolls leg off just to match older sisters.:mad:

0711192315.jpg

the human race has proved darwins theory of evolution wrong. we let the dumb survive. 

I bought a 1984 Plymouth K car for the wife years ago.....against my better judgement. She saw the car and fell in love with....just HAD to have it. We didn't even make it home with it. The frikken alternator goes out. I knew this car was would be a royal pain in my ass.

She could drive the damn thing everywhere with no problems. I get in it to go to the store and something would break on it. It even caught fire one time on me going to Walmart....busted rubber gas line. I should have let it burn up.

We're stuck in traffic, mid summer, hotter than hell. The cooling fan quits and the damn thing overheats, and unbeknownst to me, cracks the head. We make it home. That weekend I start off by replacing the cooling fan.....but it's running crappy. So I buy plugs, wires, cap and rotor. It's not running hot sitting in the yard....fans running, but it's still skipping. Guy at the parts store says the distributor is probably bad. So I buy one....it's bad. Three trips later (damned Advance Auto cheap parts!) I finally get one that works....but the car is running worse. WTF???? Maybe I got the distributor in a tooth off??? Now anybody that has experience installing a distributor knows the little trick of bumping the key to turn the engine a little which in turn will move the oil pump shaft making it line up with the distributor...done it thousands of times. Wife's in the car....I tell her to bump it. The damn starter locks up. CLICK. CLICK. CLICK.

I have been working on this POS ALL WEEKEND. I tell the wife "Go in the house. NOW." She knows this is NOT going to turn out well....she heads for the hills quick.

I had a weight bench set up with 200lbs on the bar. I calmly walk over, grab the bar and chunked it 200lbs and all thru the windshield. Went in the house, popped the top on a cold one and told the wife to call the junkyard Monday morning to come get it BEFORE I got home from work Monday afternoon please.

Oh. BTW. Did I mention the screwdriver I chunked at a tree a month earlier working on the same POS that bounced off a tree then the pavement THEN thru the sidewall of a brand damn new tire of a set of Goodyear Eagles I had just put on her truck.....damn I hated that car....

"LIFE'S TOUGH......IT'S EVEN TOUGHER WHEN YOU'RE STUPID." John Wayne

"Just as the laymen leave medicine to doctors and electronics to engineers, so people who are not qualified to think should leave all thinking to the experts and have faith in the experts' higher authority. Only experts are able to understand the discoveries of modern science, which have proved that thought is an illusion and that the mind is a myth."

Atlas Shrugged

13 hours ago, i07nyc said:

Ha. My broken wrench story was working on a 88 Plymouth Sundance. ( k car variation)

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Damn they were junk!!!

"LIFE'S TOUGH......IT'S EVEN TOUGHER WHEN YOU'RE STUPID." John Wayne

"Just as the laymen leave medicine to doctors and electronics to engineers, so people who are not qualified to think should leave all thinking to the experts and have faith in the experts' higher authority. Only experts are able to understand the discoveries of modern science, which have proved that thought is an illusion and that the mind is a myth."

Atlas Shrugged