Throwing ****

Rate this topic

saltydawg

11 mins ago, bospa357 said:

I still have an 8 track player and tapes. :laugh: 8 tracks were actually a decent format for quality, but at the time, they really didn't master the mixing of tracks. So you ended up with pauses in a song while it switched tracks.

Tell us moar Gramps. How was reel to reel?

1 hour ago, redfishkiller said:

I must admit I do like my electric chainsaw and cordless polesaw since they rarely get used, I may switch to an electric weed eater if mine gas one  will ever die.

Dont tell anyone...

Maybe you can find yourself a cordless hair dryer you fuggin fag.  

Delete from SOL_Users where username like 'wasy','Seal'....

55 mins ago, bospa357 said:

I did the same with 8 Track's. The streets would be littered with 8 track cassettes with several hundred yards of the tape blowing across the roads. :laugh:

You would be driving in the car rocking to a good song and than hear your 8 track player have a snack.:mad:

4 mins ago, ChumSlickJon said:

LMAO

If you use eclairs in your example, he will get it right away. MikeMc

1 hour ago, redfishkiller said:

I must admit I do like my electric chainsaw and cordless polesaw since they rarely get used, I may switch to an electric weed eater if mine gas one  will ever die.

Dont tell anyone...

The batteries last 90 min + you’re not choking on exhaust or going deaf....I challenge naysayers to a Weedwhacker fight. I will weedwhack you to a stump while you’re still trying to get your gas Wacker started.

Edited by Slack Tidings

MikeMc, on 05 Jul 2016 - 1:56 PM, said:

I'll get a pic when I get homoe.

9 mins ago, Slack Tidings said:

The batteries last 90 min + you’re not choking on exhaust or going deaf....I challenge naysayers to a Weedwhacker fight. I will weedwhack you to a stump while you’re still trying to get your gas Wacker started.

But can you wack real weeds and sapling sprouts with them? I assume you can’t edge with it

-

22 mins ago, saltydawg said:

But can you wack real weeds and sapling sprouts with them? I assume you can’t edge with it

Oh yeah.....the one I have will cut through the pavers we have turned on edge for borders around planting areas if you’re not careful. This machine also has an edging function where the head swivels around to the optimum angle.

MikeMc, on 05 Jul 2016 - 1:56 PM, said:

I'll get a pic when I get homoe.

First thing I remember throwing was a model airboat with a Cox .049 engine. Built the thing from a kit, started and ran well on the shore. Paddled out to the middle of the lake (it had no controls of any type) and spent an hour trying to start the effing thing without success. Paddled back to the shore and slammed the thing into the side of the cottage. Was dating my now wife at the time. She said she got a little scared seeing that side of me. Not scared enough to run away though.  :laugh:

Nearly 40 years ago but being a woman she still brings it up from time to time.  

I'll have mine on the rocks.

45 minutes to figure out how to get a string through a hole and tie it on the backside. Throwing was in the future except that my wife wanted to take it to American girl and there would be a $300 bill in my future.

0711191118.jpg

0711191126.jpg

the human race has proved darwins theory of evolution wrong. we let the dumb survive. 

3 hours ago, ChumSlickJon said:

I dont need one hobbit boy!

how lucky am i

to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard

Shooting a coon in a 60ft tree out of a boat in the dark holding a flashlight can be tricky. ..