saltydawg

Throwing ****

Rate this topic

135 posts in this topic

35 mins ago, Brother Brian said:

Has this been answered? 

I'm ****in dyin over here :laugh:

shhhhhh! 

There is no talking. That was in my younger days.

You're not really a man if you've never thrown something that stopped working properly.

You're not a really smart man if you've never tried to fix it BEFORE throwing it.

For the record, I've thrown quite a few things, usually things I knew would smash spectacularly.

I've also punched a few things as well....

7 mins ago, Terry Mac said:

LOL

When I was in my 30's I could throw guys your size.

Wouldnt even punch them. Walk in grab the face and the belt. Walk right over the bitches.

I've thrown a number of phones over the years. Threw my work phone out the truck window one day. 

More of a puncher though. Punched so many holes in dry-wall, my name should be Kyle. 

Posted (edited) · Report post

3 mins ago, ChumSlickJon said:

Kyle Beyer?

54b.jpg

Not sure who Kyle Beyer is... Although I went to school with a Danielle Beyer who had a younger brother who was into karate. :shrug:

Edited by Scallywag

3 hours ago, ChumSlickJon said:

I'm the guy that tries putting things together without reading the manual.  Of course I throw ****.  

One year I threw the Christmas tree out the front door.  My kids won't let me ever forget that one.  

I don't believe it.

4 hours ago, saltydawg said:

So this morning when my weed eater wouldn’t start after working on it for 30 minutes and pulling until I had blisters, I launched it. After while, my wife started listing the implements that I have thrown in anger...some big enough (push mower) that I was kind of impressed through my embarrassment. 

Anyone else throw **** when the thing makes em mad?

Let's just say she hasn't brought me a warm beer in months...

3 hours ago, MikeM58 said:

This never happens to guys who own the lithium battery powered stuff.  Just sayin'

That's cause they  couldn't even throw it if they wanted to...

When I was dating my 2nd wife, she came over , I had just picked up my stereo from the repair shop, we were listening to tunes, the mother****er shut off, again!

I calmly unplugged the stuff from it walked over and threw it out the front door, then grabbed a 12gauge pump and shot it to pieces :th:

3 mins ago, redfishkiller said:

When I was dating my 2nd wife, she came over , I had just picked up my stereo from the repair shop, we were listening to tunes, the mother****er shut off, again!

I calmly unplugged the stuff from it walked over and threw it out the front door, then grabbed a 12gauge pump and shot it to pieces :th:

Honest to god did that with a vacuum cleaner my ex just had to have fixed....almost went to jail over that one .

I had a pioneer cassette deck that ate one too many tapes. I took it out and beat it to pieces with a baby sledge. I enjoyed that. Does that count?