saltydawg

Throwing ****

Rate this topic

135 posts in this topic

So this morning when my weed eater wouldn’t start after working on it for 30 minutes and pulling until I had blisters, I launched it. After while, my wife started listing the implements that I have thrown in anger...some big enough (push mower) that I was kind of impressed through my embarrassment. 

Anyone else throw **** when the thing makes em mad?

3 mins ago, saltydawg said:

I'm the guy that tries putting things together without reading the manual.  Of course I throw ****.  

One year I threw the Christmas tree out the front door.  My kids won't let me ever forget that one.  

2 mins ago, ChumSlickJon said:

I'm the guy that tries putting things together without reading the manual.  Of course I throw ****.  

One year I threw the Christmas tree out the front door.  My kids won't let me ever forget that one.  

Step one,

insert bottom of tree into tree stand.

finished

it's really not much of a manual.

Changing the steering rack on my car. Got it all in. Just have to hook up the lines. Cross threaded one line, climbed out from underneath and slammed the wrench to the ground breaking said wrench.

10 mins ago, saltydawg said:

pulling until I had blisters

I haven't done that since I was a teenager.

12 mins ago, saltydawg said:

All the time. 

My weed eater is pretty old. I had to remove air cleaner cover to tighten carb to cylinder head. It runs ok for a few months then i tighten carb again

Posted (edited) · Report post

Line trimmer would stall out all the time and would never Idle correctly. found out the fuel mixture is not set to run at/near sea level from the factory (Craftsman). small adjustment to idle mixture screw solved everything

Edited by Sandflee

17 mins ago, ChumSlickJon said:

Why do you hate Jesus?