Hook I

I’m happy I didn’t watch the USA woman’s World Cup

Rate this topic

29 posts in this topic

yes you could, look how emotional you are about it...enough so to so over exaggerate the situation that it makes you look like the 30 something year old, anti-American, whiney dike with purple hair. 

purple hair chick is a kuhnt, you aren't breaking new ground with your hysterics. 

56 mins ago, Mr. Bigdeal said:

really......watched none of it....I painted  a fence instead.....these foolish, impressionable young women will regret later in life following in the footsteps of a left wing extremest dike over being honored at the White House.....very sorry for them......couldn't give a F'.

Let me tell you something right here and NOW .... you said that pretty good 

42 mins ago, Finster said:

I missed the game because I was stuck in traffic driving home from the beach....

What's more American than that... :shrug:

doing so with a cold bud in the cup holder :laugh:

he doesnt watch football, baseball, basketball or anything on tv....doesn't listen to music and read books because they have all had at least one person protest America. 

On 7/10/2019 at 11:41 AM, Mr. Bigdeal said:

really......watched none of it....I painted  a fence instead.....these foolish, impressionable young women will regret later in life following in the footsteps of a left wing extremest dike over being honored at the White House.....very sorry for them......couldn't give a F'.

Hot Dog ding  

Those gals lost a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to get served a buffet of Big Macs and Whoppers on silver platters while some old creep leers at them.  Sad!

3 mins ago, fishfood said:

Those gals lost a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to get served a buffet of Big Macs and Whoppers on silver platters while some old creep leers at them.  Sad!

Good one!

LOL most people here don't even watch kick ball (yea that what i call it) unless we are in it...and hell i don't even watch it then... I'll watch it when the first Transgender team from another country get it and whips all their rears and then lets hear what miss purple hair will have to say... ...and i bet they rather get leer at then have old creepy hand Joe rubbing them down....LOL...