Spigola

Custom wrapped Lamiglas 1081L

39 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

I know you are only interested in doing a deal in n.j and I’m sure you aren’t coming to Brooklyn anytime soon. so I would like to offer  $220.00 shipped as I will never be in n.j I’m PayPal ready. I really wish I had a car.. offer retracted.

Edited by Gooch88

This rod cost me more than $400 to put together.  I had to go to Long Island to get the blank and more than pay Grumpy's more than $300 for the build.  It may be the buy of the year.

6 hours ago, Mr. Bigdeal said:

I can offer 150.00 meet up in the Highlands......your decision.

Sorry, can't drive 3 hours roundtrip at that price.

I bought a conventional fluke combo from you a couple years ago. Your stuff is in amazing shape. This thread is killing me.

31 mins ago, greeny said:

I bought a conventional fluke combo from you a couple years ago. Your stuff is in amazing shape. This thread is killing me.

Seriously man ..  if I wasn’t so far I would’ve definitely took this i just don’t think coming to Brooklyn would be a option on his end.

Edited by Gooch88

No problem  I’ll take it for $250.00 ! If we can  arrange a meet up. Pming details and we can take it from there.

47 mins ago, Mr. Bigdeal said:

Drive to Brooklyn.................

For $250, yes.  To the Highlands for $150, no.  I won't get into a pissing contest but I wouldn't give this rod away for that price. I can make Brooklyn in 1 1/2 hours via NJ TPK.  Highlands is just about the same via crappy roads getting there.  Same time equals $100 extra less gas and tolls which are about $30 in my car.  Still more than your offer.  Sorry but I wasn't interested in your "big deal".  

Edited by Spigola

Well guys, this rod is still for sale.  Wife nixed my driving up to Brooklyn for the delivery of this rod.

My apologies to Gooch88. :(

17 mins ago, Spigola said:

Well guys, this rod is still for sale.  Wife nixed my driving up to Brooklyn for the delivery of this rod.

My apologies to Gooch88. :(

Not a problem things happen anyways have a great day!