What is happening to football and baseball??

Rate this topic

codfish

Just now, Fly By Nite said:

Off the top of my head...Japan would crush in sumo wrestling.  I guess its not a real sport to you, though, since it would it try to blow the WWE

how about judo?  Hispanics/Brazilians also tend to do very well in boxing, BJJ and MMA.  

Sometimes, when you're in a dark place, you think you've been buried, but you've actually been planted.  

6 hours ago, Fly By Nite said:

Off the top of my head...Japan would crush in sumo wrestling.  I guess its not a real sport to you, though, since it would it try to blow the WWE

I’m not so sure about that.....we got some big fat asses here in the US. You can find Sumo sized people in any KFC across the country.

“Shall not be infringed” was the “talk to the hand” of that period. (Me 2022)

14 hours ago, Little said:

Live music prices have been consistent for ten years,

Consistently terrible.  I get that there is a need for $$$ due to flagging album/CD sales and the advent of digital distribution, but the costs of concert tickets is **** as well.

I still go to concerts, as there arent a lot of worthwhile local non-bar related rock shows for the kids.

9 hours ago, 55555s said:

Consistently terrible.  I get that there is a need for $$$ due to flagging album/CD sales and the advent of digital distribution, but the costs of concert tickets is **** as well.

I still go to concerts, as there arent a lot of worthwhile local non-bar related rock shows for the kids.

I think that is what little's point is, this lack live shows is catching up. at the same time they are pricing themselves out . I always liked outdoor venues myself, overall better sound

On 7/8/2019 at 5:54 PM, Little said:

NASCAR is down too.  Indy is down.  Music seats are down. Frickin city symphony sales are down.

ALL live events.  Why?  I dont know. Too many choices?

pretty pricy to attend those events...especially if you want good seats

That has to be a factor.