chumfish

2020 Presidential Election Poll

Rate this topic

2020   53 members have voted

1. 1. Pick One

• Trump in 2020
    • Anyone else 2020

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

54 posts in this topic

I watched both of the Democrat party debates and did not hear anything I could agree with. (even a little) 

President Trump has been strong on reducing taxes, and I like his America first philosophy. That’s as simple as it gets......

Trump 2020 

We've only had one liberal whacky bimbo claim to be raped by Trump so far. The libs must have some secret weapon in the wings. Maybe Trump conspired with the Duche of Gran Fenwick to get elected and they got it on super 8.

They have gone too far left.  Big mistake. Tax payers dont want to pay for non tax payers and illegals  People that have insurance dont want to pay double for people that dont have any insurance and are raping the system. Economy is strong despite how the left talking heads try to twist it. Truthfully the libs have become their own worst enemy.  People just want to live their lives, the majority don't get swayed by who is queer, black, brown or purple...nobody cares. Trump should be the easiest candidate in the world to beat but they can't produce anybody better?? I'd be shocked if one of the crop of current candidates can pull it off.

Trump is running away with it at this time.

No leftys open the Thread yet?

Should be half a dozen anyone else votes...not 15 - 0 like it is now.

51 mins ago, dena said:

Trump is running away with it at this time.

No leftys open the Thread yet?

Should be half a dozen anyone else votes...not 15 - 0 like it is now.

Not a workday.

6 hours ago, mitchell master said:

Trump made the liberal left boycott the forth of July and the military in front of the world.

Yes, I imagine they sat at home and sulked. According to what they have been saying there isn’t anything to celebrate. Why celebrate when you think America is this terrible nation, and all her ideals are based on slavery ? Maybe they could start a new holiday, Dead Babies Day. Maybe borrow some of the old Soviet holidays. Either of those would be good enough to burn some cop cars, do some looting, and beat up old men for their apparel choices and such. You know, celebrate by being allowed to express themselves fully.

Its the economy stupid. 

Trump got elected by saying exactly what he was gonna do. How can he possibly lose now that he's actually doing it?

Should be a comfortable win for Trump providing the economy stays healthy.

But I also don't underestimate Trump's ability to torpedo himself and much could change over the next year and 4 months.

7 mins ago, epanzella said:

Trump got elected by saying exactly what he was gonna do. How can he possibly lose now that he's actually doing it?

He's missed on several of them.

Healthcare on day one.

Infrastructure

Wall

Many conveniently overlook those items.

Just sayin........