4th of July at the canal

Rate this topic

Only problem is sometimes the idiots gang up and there is no room for you. They do this at the Ct.River when the bass are around.Same deal as the canal with one guy running the fish up to the car while the others keep fishing.

On 7/7/2019 at 2:01 AM, zak-striper said:

It's not that man made. I found a map of Cape Cod from about 200 years ago. A river ran from Buzzards Bay to the herring run before the canal was dug. Stripers and herring have bern going through this ritual for lord knows how many thousands of years.

That river wasn't navigable by anything bigger than a canoe. ;) 

"…if catching fish is your only objective, you are either new to the game or too narrowly focused on measurable results.” - D. Stuver

11 mins ago, HugeDinghy said:

if you leave enough room between you and the next guy, a different guy will half it...then two clowns will half both. 

that aint just the canal though. fishermen are generally stupid clueless people. 

One has to learn how to cast sidearm, with a conventional reel...…………...

1 hour ago, z-man said:

I think that a lot these new guys like to fish in a group. They all meet up together in the same spots. A lot of the groups even wear matching shirts. Gang mentality or something.  It also lets them take over entire spots. 

See also, "punkass".

Pfantum Pfishah

28 mins ago, z-man said:

What do you do if the gangs are the idiots?

:eek:

I get there well before the idiot's with my group of 3 buddies who are not idiot's. But usually if you get a gang of idiots around you you are screwed. That's when the razor sharpened jighead comes out

1 min ago, Vaporizor said:

This is a gear burn .........this is not for public knowledge, ya should keep quality tackle like this close and quiet. I have been a proud owner of one for years, only comes out on special occasions, usually at the ccc

Oops shoot going to have to edit that out