Steve in Mass

Detention Center Pictures.....

Rate this topic

111 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Looks like a group who should never have crossed the river to me. Problem would be solved or would never have become a problem in the first place.

Edited by Rickman

1 hour ago, fish'nmagician said:

enough about these filthy animals,

let's throw a military parade for Trump.

It's a shame that some hate Trump so much that they would rather deny an opportunity for people who want to enjoy a military parade in their quest to deny Trump an opportunity to gloat a little.

So Trump gets to sit there thinking he's the god-king of Earth.  So what?  Let him sit there gloating.

Some of us just want to see a cool parade.

PS - In all honesty, if it brings the likes of you some distress, so much the better.

1 min ago, JoeyZac said:

It's a shame that some hate Trump so much that they would rather deny an opportunity for people who want to enjoy a military parade in their quest to deny Trump an opportunity to gloat a little.

So Trump gets to sit there thinking he's the god-king of Earth.  So what?  Let him sit there gloating.

Some of us just want to see a cool parade.

PS - In all honesty, if it brings the likes of you some distress, so much the better.

Maybe us fiscally sane Americans don't want to finance what amounts to an expensive campaign rally? 

8 mins ago, The Dude said:

Maybe us fiscally sane Americans don't want to finance what amounts to an expensive campaign rally? 

Throw every single person in the detention centers back over the border, and use the money that would have spent caring for them on the parade.

That said, can we all be honest here?  Trump is throwing the parade because he was to preside as the god-king of Earth, and those who are opposed simply don't want to give him want he wants.

None of you care about the military being used as a prop, or the money, or the fact that some people actually want an opportunity to cheer for our military, whether they want the publicity or not.

9 mins ago, The Dude said:

Right, he is scheduled to talk for 20 minutes and nobody has any clue what he is going to say.

But leaving the door open for illegals all day/everyday with the expectation they be fed, clothed and treated medically in holding facilities on the taxpayer dollar is fiscally sane?

This country has been wasting money for decades and people are complaining about a Fourth of July parade on the 4th of July...not the month of July...one day.

Give me a break. 

16 mins ago, The Dude said:

What costs so much ? We own the equipment,the pilots and service personnel are already being paid,The fireworks are donated free of charge.

20 mins ago, The Dude said:

But fiscally sane Americans want billions for border aid? Stop choosing your pet project as if they're more important.

Americans are more important than illegal aliens.  

1 min ago, Cman said:

But fiscally sane Americans want billions for border aid? Stop choosing your pet project as if they're more important.

Americans are more important than illegal aliens.  

I'll take false dichotomies for $500 Alex. 

11 mins ago, JoeyZac said:

That said, can we all be honest here?  Trump is throwing the parade because he was to preside as the god-king of Earth, and those who are opposed simply don't want to give him want he wants.

None of you care about the military being used as a prop, or the money, or the fact that some people actually want an opportunity to cheer for our military, whether they want the publicity or not.

correct,

while I would happily cheer for our military,

I don't want to finance an ego stroking "God King" of the Earth Party,

and it saddens me that Republicans are cool with it,

just because the guy who wants to be God King will do so with an R after his name.

1 hour ago, fish'nmagician said:

enough about these filthy animals,

let's throw a military parade for Trump.

Perfectly on topic. Still hatin'....just think, 2020 is almost here. You'll have 4 more years to stew your rotten grapes.

LOL.

#MAGA 

1 min ago, The Dude said:

I'll take false dichotomies for $500 Alex. 

Exactly, which is why you vote. And Trump is your president.