Daiwa saltiga g mh travel boat rod for nantucket fluke trip?

Rate this topic

bronson

16 hours ago, Kml said:

Well not to be disrespectful but would it handle the lead??

I think we would need pics to take a guess but the OP should know by now I’d have to assume. 

:headscratch: why would you need pics of the wife?  Not trying to guess her weight, are you?

"My mind is aglow with whirling, transient nodes of thought careening through a cosmic vapor of invention."
Hedley Lamar
"It wasn't the bullet that laid him to rest, was the low spark of high-heeled boys"
Jim Capaldi & Steve Winwood

22 hours ago, bronson said:

any thoughts?  wife a flight attendant so ......would it handle the lead?

17 hours ago, bronson said:

u guys can't put together that if ur wife a flight attendant u get free travel but pretty limited to carry on hence travel rod? not many rod choices fit the bill. English ?  I guess its Carolina. 

We aren't the sharpest tools in the shed down here, but that is quite a leap in translation.

I thought this thread was headed in the helpful and nice direction, please don’t run it off the rails. 

Bronson came here looking for advice on a bottom fishing topic in the bottom fishing forum. 

We need at least one happy customer for 2019, K. 

8 mins ago, Kml said:

I thought this thread was headed in the helpful and nice direction, please don’t run it off the rails. 

Bronson came here looking for advice on a bottom fishing topic in the bottom fishing forum. 

You asked for pics of his wife!

11 hours ago, mickrazz said:

There once was a girl fron Nantucket, her boyfriend was about to up upchuck it, she said with a grin "wipe that cum off your chin", I told you it was my job to suck it.

Speaking of suck, her boyfriend sucked his own?  Or was this a threesome thing?

6 hours ago, Kml said:

We got 6 more months, I will not be bullied  :wag:  

"My mind is aglow with whirling, transient nodes of thought careening through a cosmic vapor of invention."
Hedley Lamar
"It wasn't the bullet that laid him to rest, was the low spark of high-heeled boys"
Jim Capaldi & Steve Winwood