Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
coolhandfluke

sixers now have the best starting 5 in the east

Rate this topic

25 posts in this topic

and two kids that play fantastic defense and a can shoot a little and they kept mike scott.    add 2 or 3 more decent depth players and they will have a shot.   goodbye slumping JJ.   BUTLER was ok but didnt want to be here anyway. now he can be the man in Miami.  looks like oconell is gone too.  knicks will suck . Celtics will be decent. warriors wont be the same. nets will be average. Toronto will be average if Lenard walks. bucks will be tough. if sixers dont make the big show, coach will be gone.  I think this team will win like 103- to 95 most games.  they wont score as much as they did, but the defense will be way better with the additions and subtractions.   JJ didn't play defense and and horford does.   butlers d was better then the kid they got, but not by a whole lot. the two kids they have will play much better d then what they had.  now if lenard goes to lakers or Houston, either one will be hard to beat in the finals. lenard may have had a career year, but playing with either of those teams will be such a boost for them.

on paper you say...…………..

Horford and Embiid have both made All-Defensive teams. Simmons, with his unique speed and versatility, appears close to doing so. Richardson is renowned for his defense. Harris is not, but he’s capable on that end of the floor.

And, while the full roster isn’t yet complete, we know Zhaire Smith and rookie Matisse Thybulle will be options for Brett Brown off the bench. That pair of young wings takes pride in their defense and seem to have the physical tools to be very good at it. 

The Celtics losing Horford to the 76er's is a good kick in the ding ding yesterday especially after it was announced that he was coming back with the "Bird Rights" option in play. 

I grew to respect Big Al's skills and he'll be happy in Philly.   He won't have to start at Center and will give Embid a lot of rest for the playoffs.

Sux as a Celtic fan.   It's great if your a Sixer fan.   

Ugh, I'm going to hate seeing Al on the 6ers. He's going to bring a lot to the team. The 6ers will be one of the favorites in the east to make the finals next season. 

Eh. We'll see.

Heard the same talk last year.

How'd that workout?

Of Simmons still can't shoot, they're no better than they were last year

8 hours ago, Finster said:

Eh. We'll see.

Heard the same talk last year.

How'd that workout?

Of Simmons still can't shoot, they're no better than they were last year

made the playoffs and were a contender in the east

Now let’s go get KL :laugh:   

I like the moves. Horford in 2 years is going to hurt, but it looks like they are going for it.

Gonna be interesting to see who else that ****bird LBJ can lure out there to play with the Lakers.

Posted (edited) · Report post

8 hours ago, Markushook said:

Now let’s go get KL :laugh:   

I like the moves. Horford in 2 years is going to hurt, but it looks like they are going for it.

Gonna be interesting to see who else that ****bird LBJ can lure out there to play with the Lakers.

kL which will be scary good

Edited by coolhandfluke

On 7/2/2019 at 6:21 AM, chris koltz said:

made the playoffs and were a contender in the east

The inconsistencies with a horrible coach in the playoffs proved they are nothing more then a playoff team.  

And not to take away from the amazing run they made but as long as brown is behind the bench they will not win a championship.

6 mins ago, DerrickT said:

The inconsistencies with a horrible coach in the playoffs proved they are nothing more then a playoff team.  

And not to take away from the amazing run they made but as long as brown is behind the bench they will not win a championship.

I agree