Rate this topic

50,756 posts in this topic

56 mins ago, Ravioli said:

It sounds like you hope you have it.

Pretty sure I already did back in February along with 4 other people here at work. Boss's youngest was sick about 2 weeks before I was and 2 weeks after he got back from Michigan.

Just blood work to see if antibodies are there.  Doc ordered it when I was in today for my 3 month routine.  Insurance is paying for it so I dont have a problem with getting tested 

Even he said its 90% hype and its actually infecting people slower then H1N1 and 90% of the elderly who are dying from it also have grave health conditions already or would have died from pneumonia or the flu anyways.

Even people dying from dementia are going in as covid as are a bunch of other things like suicide.

I asked him if it only picks up the 19 antibodies or if it is all the covid antibodies.  He told me he didn't know lol

15 mins ago, MikeMc said:

Why do you go to the doctor every three months? :squid: 

Look at him. he's obviously pregnant.

44 mins ago, makomakoman said:

@rocco

a little stock up.   

A16B056D-162A-468D-AE29-59596B3B262F.jpeg

:love:

that's the right color too bro. i hope those are the 10 inchers though. cue sj. :ph34r: 

33 mins ago, DerrickT said:

Pretty sure I already did back in February along with 4 other people here at work. Boss's youngest was sick about 2 weeks before I was and 2 weeks after he got back from Michigan.

Just blood work to see if antibodies are there.  Doc ordered it when I was in today for my 3 month routine.  Insurance is paying for it so I dont have a problem with getting tested 

Even he said its 90% hype and its actually infecting people slower then H1N1 and 90% of the elderly who are dying from it also have grave health conditions already or would have died from pneumonia or the flu anyways.

Even people dying from dementia are going in as covid as are a bunch of other things like suicide.

I asked him if it only picks up the 19 antibodies or if it is all the covid antibodies.  He told me he didn't know lol

i don't even want to begin to unpack this :dismay:

Yes , 2 packs of the 10 inchers and one small package of the 6 inchers for the early season micros/schoolers and I want to try them LMB too. 

Just now, makomakoman said:

Yes , 2 packs of the 10 inchers and one small package of the 6 inchers for the early season micros/schoolers and I want to try them LMB too. 

that should last you two lifetimes 

1 min ago, quest450 said:

that should last you two lifetimes 

Probably.   The good man Rocco gave me a bunch last year.  

im sure jr will use them more.  He goes a lot with his buddies.  

17 mins ago, ted527 said:

Saw yesterday the 50% of the antibody tests are wrong. :why:

I actually thought it was higher then that.  But he told me it depends on the test they use so I have no idea.

Honestly I dont think they know **** about this other then how to send people into a ****ing panic

He has been monitoring it since February of last year.  Blood work every 3 months.  Sugar has been around 140 every test except 1 it was down to 120.  A1C has been 6.8 to 7 every test.

September he started me on 500 mg of metphorin to bring it down some.  Last visit he upped it to 1000, and today he upped it to 1500.  So we will see what happens