Rate this topic

51,529 posts in this topic

They’re laughing at me over here. Haven’t seen an oriole in the yard since I put the damn oranges out. Something dragged one into the woods across the street, ants devoured the other three. I might try lemons if rocco green lights it.

One of the bunnies is a skittish baby...it fits through the holes in a chain link fence when the dog chases it.

15 mins ago, charloots said:

They’re laughing at me over here. Haven’t seen an oriole in the yard since I put the damn oranges out. Something dragged one into the woods across the street, ants devoured the other three. I might try lemons if rocco green lights it.

One of the bunnies is a skittish baby...it fits through the holes in a chain link fence when the dog chases it.

you have tall trees in your yard and neighborhood? i guess you saw some orioles, do you still hear them singing around? 

i've never had any luck trying to attract them with oranges, even when i'm sure they are around. people swear by using grape jelly and a jelly feeder, but i've never tried that. no need eff around with that sloppy sticky ****. and just like the oranges, pretty sure the ants will find it first.

Yeah, there are pines and oaks. Orioles were all over the places till I put the oranges out. :laugh: Probably a coinkydink. Robins are on the ground pulling up worms and stuff all day now.

15 hours ago, mike07gsxr said:

Does McDonald's deliver? Haven't had a big Mac in months...

This mike#numbers guy is a Drive-by Poster...:witty:...rolls up every now and again, takes a few shots, and peels out....:shaky: