Rate this topic

51,535 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

18 hours ago, Eagles Dare said:

Came with 5. 

C, IC, M, IM, F

man that's a nice set of clubs. what does one use the c for? hummingbirds on the patio?

17 hours ago, Tom T said:

Crap, this was a kick in the nuts to read :(  

Capture.JPG

sorry tom. that's awful. you know of any rinks opening back up? or plans for them to open back up?l

13 hours ago, Tom T said:

Pretty good. 

The girl works too many hours for too little pay but now is a tough time to look for a job.  She's talking about becoming a teacher, not sure if that will stick or not. The boy is back from school again and just trying to figure out what he's going to do for a job this summer if the restaurant's dont open.

On the upside, he's going to have a letter on his jersey next year. Not sure which one yet, probably an A. 

well done and i'm sure well deserved by junior :clap: 

3 hours ago, Lagerhead said:

i heard eastern towhee and american robin. probably a couple other species in there too, but i'd have to listen again. :bucktooth: 

Edited by rocco

nighty, saw an excavator working on the edge of a riverbank that was up on one track on my way to work. Wanted to take a video but had a car right on my ass.

That can't be good, right?  

5 mins ago, rocco said:

man that's a nice set of clubs. what does one use the c for? hummingbirds on the patio?

When they're not hovering they're extremely hard to hit.  

9 mins ago, rocco said:

sorry tom. that's awful. you know of any rinks opening back up? or plans for them to open back up?l

I see posts that they are getting ready.  I'd guess within a couple weeks

10 mins ago, rocco said:

well done and i'm sure well deserved by junior :clap: 

Yeah, he's pretty pumped.  Thanks.

He plays a weekend next year at IceWorks in Aston.  That's as close to local as I'm ever going to get!  

I wish I would've recorded a bird I heard my last day of turkey hunting rocco. Definitely something uncommon. It was like a 2 second whistle that starts low pitch and finishes high. Would only make a single call every 10 to 15 minutes, and the turkey would gobble at it everytime. Sound moved between just 2 points so either it was flying back and forth or there was 2 of them.

I thought maybe saw-whet owl but definitely didn't match the online calls of that. Tried to go through a bunch of northern bird call samples but couldn't find it.  :why: