SIC34

If Trump wins in 2020, they should put him back on the ballot in 2024

Rate this topic

11 posts in this topic

I know there's a lot of time.  He's going against 20 of the best Democrats available but if by some chance he wins can we all agree that everything needs to be reset? He's a liar, a racist, a misogynist, a homophobe, not to mention an obstructionist and a neverending list of other things. Not that many people really love him, most say he's an ass that gets stuff done... at best he panders to his base too much. He's trying to meet with another dictator tomorrow...can you imagine if he actually got elected again?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SIC34 said:

I know there's a lot of time.  He's going against 20 of the best Democrats available but if by some chance he wins can we all agree that everything needs to be reset? He's a liar, a racist, a misogynist, a homophobe, not to mention an obstructionist and a neverending list of other things. Not that many people really love him, most say he's an ass that gets stuff done... at best he panders to his base too much. He's trying to meet with another dictator tomorrow...can you imagine if he actually got elected again?

 “Big Lead In Title, No Cattle!”  Run again in 2024 my ass!

 

The first question the the 20+ candidates were asked was brilliant!

 

Why do 70% of American Voter agree our Economy is booming!

 

Not a single one of them Answered the Question!

 

The Democrats have a stage full of Clowns!

 

 

Trying to out left each other with false goods promises, and never saying how

they will pay for them!

 

The first question was the only hardball pitch to them!  The moderators are as left leaning socialists as the Buffoonish Candidates

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, SIC34 said:

I know there's a lot of time.  He's going against 20 of the best Democrats available but if by some chance he wins can we all agree that everything needs to be reset? He's a liar, a racist, a misogynist, a homophobe, not to mention an obstructionist and a neverending list of other things. Not that many people really love him, most say he's an ass that gets stuff done... at best he panders to his base too much. He's trying to meet with another dictator tomorrow...can you imagine if he actually got elected again?

 

1.  He, obviously cannot be elected again, so assertion is stupid.

 

2.  You'll make up the same nonsense about the next Republicsn in office.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

If he get elected again he should say he's thinking of trying to get the 22nd amendment changed just to punk the media.  That would be a good laugh seeing all the left media do their usual freak out, end of the world, the sky is falling nonsense. They are stupid enough to fall for it.

Edited by 40shades-of-blue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 min ago, 40shades-of-blue said:

If he get elected again he should say he's thinking of trying to get the 22nd amendment changed just to punk the media.  That would be a good laugh seeing all the left media do their usual freak out, end of the world, the sky is falling nonsense. They are stupid enough to fall for it.

Apparently he's already hinted to that, obviously trolling the media. That was the basis of the post I saw it on the news yesterday. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 min ago, SIC34 said:

Apparently he's already hinted to that, obviously trolling the media. That was the basis of the post I saw it on the news yesterday. 

 

When did you people become such emotional invalids that a joke became something to obsess about?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 mins ago, Nessmuk said:

 

When did you people become such emotional invalids that a joke became something to obsess about?

It was a troll, a joke...get it? Who's obsessing?

 

Seems like it's hitting it's intended purpose :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 mins ago, Nessmuk said:

 

When did you people become such emotional invalids that a joke became something to obsess about?

11/8-9/16 would be my best guess. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, SIC34 said:

I know there's a lot of time.  He's going against 20 of the best Democrats available but if by some chance he wins can we all agree that everything needs to be reset? He's a liar, a racist, a misogynist, a homophobe, not to mention an obstructionist and a neverending list of other things. Not that many people really love him, most say he's an ass that gets stuff done... at best he panders to his base too much. He's trying to meet with another dictator tomorrow...can you imagine if he actually got elected again?

The only thing that needs to be reset is the democratic agenda to turn us all into commies and the people running for office that pretend to be for the people that elected them.

Which one of them is representing you as they stand at the border and hug pedro and his wife and promise them free health care on my hard earned paycheck while california and San Francisco streets are littered with feces from homeless americans (many who are vets) who cant get a break?

If you think any of your candidates you so admire aren't those list of things you claim trump is then you drank too much kool aid.

Donald Trump is a businessman with a love for his country and the balls to take on the world that the dems want to destroy.     He had my vote in 2016 and he has my vote in 2020 and every election after that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.