New St Croix Legend Surf rods for 2019?

Rate this topic

Jetex2801

I got a legend off tackle direct (10'6") a couple months ago. Although expensive, it is an amazing rod in every aspect. I did see the that they are now selling the same one as an "old" model. Like stated in other comments, hopefully its just a guide change to lower the price and nothing too major. Current guides are amazing though. 

49 mins ago, mendoza7 said:

I got a legend off tackle direct (10'6") a couple months ago. Although expensive, it is an amazing rod in every aspect. I did see the that they are now selling the same one as an "old" model. Like stated in other comments, hopefully its just a guide change to lower the price and nothing too major. Current guides are amazing though. 

Its the same blank, new and old..

1 hour ago, mendoza7 said:

Do you see anyone is selling the “New” Model? What about Tackle Direct? Where is a description of the New Model and the pricing? 

5 mins ago, levari said:

Do you see anyone is selling the “New” Model? What about Tackle Direct? Where is a description of the New Model and the pricing? 

Looks like they took it off, yesterday I was just browsing around and saw the post with the pictures posted on this topic. If you go on tackle direct and search for st. croix legend it will say "old model" on the description. 

57 mins ago, mendoza7 said:

Looks like they took it off, yesterday I was just browsing around and saw the post with the pictures posted on this topic. If you go on tackle direct and search for st. croix legend it will say "old model" on the description. 

I think someone in Tackle Direct screwed up with this stuff...