Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
D_L

WTB Dyna King King Fisher Vise

9 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, fish'n yak said:

If you are not set on the Fisher, I have a squire that I might offer up if the $ is right. 

No not set on the kingfisher.  Want use it for tying buck tails. I checked the Dyna King site. So it should work. Is it pedestal base? How much do you want for it? 

On ‎6‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 4:56 AM, fish'n yak said:

If you are not set on the Fisher, I have a squire that I might offer up if the $ is right. 

Are you interested in selling the vice?

2 hours ago, RayHencken said:

I have a  Griffin Odyssey Fly Tying Vise with table clamp, direction sheet, and pedestal in its box.  $75 shipped
414247441.jpg
414247442.jpg

Thanks for the offer. Want to purchase a Dyna King.

Sorry DL, I'm on summer mode and not checking the computer that often. I was looking into the Kingfishers & it looks like you can get one for 150$ new, I think that would be a better option for you as I'm not in a hurry to get rid of mine (as that's what I use it for; Bucktails and a travel vise.

33 mins ago, fish'n yak said:

Sorry DL, I'm on summer mode and not checking the computer that often. I was looking into the Kingfishers & it looks like you can get one for 150$ new, I think that would be a better option for you as I'm not in a hurry to get rid of mine (as that's what I use it for; Bucktails and a travel vise.

Thanks Fair enough