Blabbermouth mgee

A observation

Rate this topic

26 posts in this topic

Ive been looking in on this site for yrs 

looked at troll threads from yrs gone by seems like the group had some hard core canal fishermen , looks like there were some issues and all the real fishermen left ! There seems to be a few of you left that are holding on to something but its got nothing to do with fishing ! Seems like a bunch of Marys to me . And for this im out please cancel my wish to be a troll ! My only wish i have would have been a troll 10 yrs ago when the group was a fishing group!

mgee out !

3 hours ago, Blabbermouth mgee said:

looked at troll threads from yrs gone by seems like the group had some hard core canal fishermen , looks like there were some issues and all the real fishermen left ! There seems to be a few of you left that are holding on to something but its got nothing to do with fishing ! Seems like a bunch of Marys to me . And for this im out please cancel my wish to be a troll ! My only wish i have would have been a troll 10 yrs ago when the group was a fishing group!

mgee out !

Troll membership request cancelled.

Haha, if you ride along the canal, all you see are chasers, tourists, and instagrammers..... used and abused. Too bad, was such a special place. No respect, no etiquette, open borders destroyed it. 

Place is a joke 

21 hours ago, Blabbermouth mgee said:

mgee out !

Blabbermouth mgee it would apprear that you have been misinformed or just attempting to cause disharmony where there is non here.

Every one fishes at there own levels and reasons . We here do have an harmonious group that fish individually and occasionally together like any other group of dedicated fishing folks We continue to share  and pass on the traditions of Fishing among the many facets of different opinions this is not an easy task to do it in an harmonious manner  , but we have thus far have been able to do just that . Hope you understand this forum is self monitored, however  that being the case we wish you well if you continue to post in a well meaning manner without attempting to begin some sort of problem where we presently do no have one now. Thank you

Wow.  Well there is that .01%  I tell everyone "well if they fish they can't be all bad".  I don't get down there as much as I use to, maybe 4-6 times a year, but I really have never had a bad time. Usually I'm there during the week. Even a few times when it was crazy.  I got to hang out with a lot of good guys and learned a lot. I would still have no problem fishing with any of the Trolls I've meet. 

Blabbermouth is no longer welcome here and has been removed...while Ditch Trolls are always welcome, actual trolls are not :wave:

TimS