HopHead

Population growth

Rate this topic

234 posts in this topic

If you don't think population control is an important topic take a look at the countries that will be bearing the brunt below.  Is that a list the US should be on?  You want to live like people in those countries do?  I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw us listed next to ethiopia, congo, uganda, tanzania, etc.  WTF are we doing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.un.org/development/desa/en/news/population/world-population-prospects-2017.html

From 2017 to 2050, it is expected that half of the world’s population growth will be concentrated in just nine countries: India, Nigeria, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Pakistan, Ethiopia, the United Republic of Tanzania, the United States of America, Uganda and Indonesia (ordered by their expected contribution to total growth).

Well, there's a fairly large percentage of the population that thinks there must be something mentally wrong with you if you don't produce offspring.

Then, there's an even larger percentage of the population that wants to live longer.

Seems pretty inevitable .......... 

3 mins ago, Chunkah said:

Imagine, twice as many desperate Africans in need of aid from the rest of the world...sounds totally sustainable.  :kook:

I wonder why people who have nothing feel the need to divide nothing more ways. It's not like the US, where the gubment will bail them out. 

There's not enough to go around now and people here are screaming and crying about it.....how the **** is there gonna be enough to go around when we add 200 million more?

2 mins ago, saltydawg said:

Did I hear on the news that overall world population has begun to flatline?

If it's projected to increase by 4 billion in 80 years how could that be?

7 mins ago, HopHead said:

Ask yourself why we're on that list of chitholes.  

Uh... because we're becoming one?