Any trolls fishing the canal around the 4th of july

Rate this topic

23 posts in this topic

Just wondering if any trolls are fishing the week of July forth I might try to go to Leo’s after let me know if any trolls are interested in joining me

Wait I’m complaining about the tourists and what not but yet I wanna fish the canal on the freaking Fourth of July where’s the logic in that?

McGee, to talk about the Trolls you need to be a Troll. But you will never be a Troll

Keep on poaching just like your friends

Oh so you must be a troll 

seems like being a troll makes you a Mary !

are you a Mary cheese fondew?

seems like you were part of the decline if i remember reading old post ! You and your band of **** tards

16 hours ago, 67 said:

Just wondering if any trolls are fishing the week of July forth I might try to go to Leo’s after let me know if any trolls are interested in joining me

I know that many of us are planning to fish next week.  Always happy to meet new-to-me anglers for some time together on the Ditch. Send me a PM with your number and we can make plans to connect.

6 hours ago, Blabbermouth mgee said:

Oh so you must be a troll 

seems like being a troll makes you a Mary !

are you a Mary cheese fondew?

seems like you were part of the decline if i remember reading old post ! You and your band of **** tards

Unfortunately you'll never know how great we had it back then. TrollFests were something special. Only a few here really know what happened since it was on another site. But the Trolls haven't been around for a long time. Too bad. Guys like you are the problem down the canal. That's why the diehards have died and moved on to a better place. Good luck poaching 

I do apologize for any hard feelings I did not mean to offend anyone Although I do realize now what i said can be considered quite insensitive 

Also yes I’ll pm you soon

12 hours ago, Southcoastphil said:

I know that many of us are planning to fish next week.  Always happy to meet new-to-me anglers for some time together on the Ditch. Send me a PM with your number and we can make plans to connect.

I fished the Ditch last night from about midnight to 0600.  Started at the Tidal Basin. 

WHAT THE H***??!! 

Only TWO parking spots open in the whole west parking lot??!! 

Although it was crowded, folks were all pretty considerate.  I tossed a riggie for just a little while near the bottom of the ebb current, then beat feet for Gallo for a couple hours of jigging on the filling current, then off to mainland side for more jigging followed by topwater plugging.

Fishing was great! 

Before you dismember (or is that "dis-member"?) me for spot burning, you should know that the CATCHING was non-existent for me. (I did see three small fish caught during my perambulations, all <24" I'd estimate, by folks that I didn't know.)

I really enjoyed fishing for only the second time with a new SOL friend while he was visiting from out of state for a while.  Turned out that we share similar interests, and approaches to fishing.  We traded some tips and some plugs; I showed him a few areas earlier in the week that he'd never fished before (and where he got into some solid catching on another evening).

Would I have enjoyed tonging 20s and 30s for a couple of hours?  Of course.  But good fishing was had, even in the absence of any catching, and I look forward to fishing with him again when he returns.