Gooch88

WTT/WTS stradic c14+ 4000xgfb

11 posts in this topic

WTT - for a lot of 10 lures nothing less - mixed lures specified below No interest in trading for anything else. And nothing with sparkles/glitter.

WTS - $200.00 not budging on this price as I prefer lures  but if you are interested in buying it is gonna be shipped priority via USPS. PayPal or picked up $190.00 +  super strike in  eel/sand eel pattern. Under 1-2oz in 11235 area.

used 6 times off the beach for fluke it does have 2 scratches 1. on the spool lower end and 1. On the handle arm both very small scratches. I am only interested in darters ,stubby  metal lips , stubby needlefish in  1-2oz plastic/wood. no cracked plugs or overly bent lips chipped lips or missing eyes.

hooks or no hooks no problem. 

super strike 

Gibbs 

tactical anger

custom 

maybe even a north bar bottledarter if you have

Looking for a lot of 10 lures in these color patterns. 6 different color options to choose from

2- stubby needlefish in a eel/sand eel pattern this is a huge part of this deal. Big must have !

2 bunker. 

2 bone with spots if possible.

2 blurple 

2black/orange

2 Squid 

Post pictures of what you have and I will post pictures of reel upon request. Thanks all have a great weekend looking forward to getting some new plugs and not some extra cash !

,GOOCH.

Posted (edited) · Report post

Top 2 bunker it looks like. 2-4

Top right going down 2,4

bottom row 1,3,5,6, 

**im at 8 still picked 7* bottom row by accident meant to say #6

and that’s if these are all in the 1-2oz  range these are bigger then what I wanted but if you got 2- peanut swimmer’s  in like colors or needlefish in olive or like the darter with yellow belly or even silver/black maybe black/brown or pink/purple. Off white like number 6 needlefish/metal lip/darter just smaller in size like number #7 needle fish 

I’ll make this trade thanks otherwise I will just keep looking these last to have to be peanut size please !

Thanks !

Edited by Gooch88
Edited description of lures I wanted sorry !

I just say this. I can get you the plugs in the patterns you want.  However its 1100 I can gather them tomorrow including northbars wood or plastic

2 hours ago, Dunky said:

I just say this. I can get you the plugs in the patterns you want.  However its 1100 I can gather them tomorrow including northbars wood or plastic

Nice I’ve only seen one lot so far it’s pretty entertaining I’m not gonna lie almost had me unfortunately the swimmers are bigger then I would like I would prefer at least 2 peanuts some shorter and  1-2 fatter needles but the darters oh man those were calling me ! Please dunky no glitter plugs. Unless they are free :naughty: I like free to.

This isn’t as easy as I thought it would be I’m gonna say I’m at 7 total. now looking at that blurple metal lip bottom row that thing is way bigger then I expected I’m looking at something similar it’s about 10”  right now and on scale it’s saying 3.03 oz with hardware

On 6/28/2019 at 5:03 PM, Lateral Line said:

Have a look and pick if you like.

Thanks

1561755682689129528355943051015.jpg

15617557242776547548020065741722.jpg

15617557572951305532397974200691.jpg

Was waiting to see what dunky had today but he never posted anything so if you are still interested I would like to do 

top left 2,4 bunker 

top right 2,4,5

bottom row 1,2,3,5,6 

totaling 10 if I’m correct 

I’m VERY VERY SORRY !! and to show some gratitude i would like to offer 

2-freshwater frog lures bluegill/firebelly

both 2-1/2” FREE both used 2times/twice.

Or

If I remember correctly that’s what this is. afterhours 1-mini dookster 4”

in a mullet pattern. Never fished or seen water fresh/salt.  FREE

Take your pick.

In my defense I was working a double and should have been more specific it should have said peanut metal lips only sorry again! so if you are still interested in this reel shoot me a pm with your address info and i can have this reel shipped no later then Monday upon trade agreement. 

Ok, but they are bunker jr. Are 2.25 oz , 2,4,5 are 2.5 oz+, bottom recall 2.25 oz +.

Is this what you want? All good plugs. 

Thanks

11 hours ago, Gooch88 said:

Was waiting to see what dunky had today but he never posted anything so if you are still interested I would like to do 

top left 2,4 bunker 

top right 2,4,5

bottom row 1,2,3,5,6 

totaling 10 if I’m correct 

I’m VERY VERY SORRY !! and to show some gratitude i would like to offer 

2-freshwater frog lures bluegill/firebelly

both 2-1/2” FREE both used 2times/twice.

Or

If I remember correctly that’s what this is. afterhours 1-mini dookster 4”

in a mullet pattern. Never fished or seen water fresh/salt.  FREE

Take your pick.

In my defense I was working a double and should have been more specific it should have said peanut metal lips only sorry again! so if you are still interested in this reel shoot me a pm with your address info and i can have this reel shipped no later then Monday upon trade agreement. 

2 hours ago, Lateral Line said:

Ok, but they are bunker jr. Are 2.25 oz , 2,4,5 are 2.5 oz+, bottom recall 2.25 oz +.

Is this what you want? All good plugs. 

Thanks

Well nobody posted anything so yeah.. and they are under 3oz. My preferred choice of plug. So yeah that works for me here are some pictures you never asked but I’d figured I post them anyway Just so you can see the reel picture #4 had some residue on top spool I cleaned that and can post picture again if you like mechanically 10/10 cosmetic s 9.5./10 2 tiny scratches pic#2 &#6. If you like what you see then I will pm address info thanks,

would you like the frogs or possible afterhours plug? 

Gooch.

F3B7E141-6DBB-47D3-B8B1-FBA0296ACDE8.jpeg

CFF22A82-B78B-4883-86AE-11BE10BC0E50.jpeg

3AEB39EA-D00E-4A9B-BAA0-678018CB5C88.jpeg

E37E7B8C-5632-4179-8CCB-974185E1283F.jpeg

5F13FC9D-AFF3-401C-8C26-F2DA49F36825.jpeg

3CE3121E-9387-4028-8AF3-5256FC74D9DB.jpeg

8389F0C0-B89F-40B0-AA3A-AA765D8668A2.jpeg

ill be closing this down now trade is officially been okayed by lateral line.  Can’t wait to fish these darters.  :drool:

THANK YOU,

sol & lateral line

Gooch.