coolhandfluke

cant stand summer weddings

Rate this topic

47 posts in this topic

another weekend with out fishing:mad:      have a beach wedding in cape may tomorrow and what time is it ? sure 12.00pm. cant be 4 00 pm so I could go fishing.  and the reception , oh that starts at 3.00pm.   have to go to the wedding because they came to my sons wedding  and there baby shower.    so only good thing is, wife and I will ride down on the Harley early morning to avoid the 4th of july week traffic, stop at dinos for breakfast, then make our yearly donation at the cape may zoo, go over to st marys and say hi to my grandparents then show up at the beach.  I will even go the xtra mile and put on a clean collard shirt when we get there and the wife will put on one of those summer dresses for the special moment.:p

also committed to stay overnight for a family barbecue on sunday .

even had plans of fishing Tuesday, but the guy I work with is going to new York for the week as his daughter just had a baby.  maybe there will be some fish around next weekend.

Worst one ever.

Outside, on a beautiful creek system, in September, in Charleston SC....so ****ing hot it wasn’t even fun. Straight torture in a suit. 

Posted (edited) · Report post

5 mins ago, HugeDinghy said:

Worst one ever.

Outside, on a beautiful creek system, in September, in Charleston SC....so ****ing hot it wasn’t even fun. Straight torture in a suit. 

fugg the suit.   I already told them we are coming down on the bike and will be dressed for summer.

Edited by coolhandfluke

Posted (edited) · Report post

6 mins ago, saltydawg said:

Wear your waders to the wedding...problem solved

I am bringing the fishing rods.   can go over to the boat in the evening and play with the small fish at the dock . yes,   rod holders on the bike.

Edited by coolhandfluke

1 min ago, ChumSlickJon said:

He could teach you a thing or two about having some manners and pride.  

its all in good fun.    relax a little.

1 min ago, ChumSlickJon said:

Hey now, Watch your tone mister.  

:howdy:

lol...……………..I try not to make waves. sometimes I say dumb crap unintentionally.   

Just now, coolhandfluke said:

lol...……………..I try not to make waves. sometimes I say dumb crap unintentionally.   

We get it. You're mouth speaks what your brain thinks.  :wee: