HugeDinghy

Stupid chit, your otherwise...

Rate this topic

71 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

2 mins ago, HugeDinghy said:

Smart kid does. 

She she puts the flavor packet in with the ramen and water, then drains it. 

:laugh:

that's one way to reduce the salt intake :shrug: 

Edited by rocco

6 mins ago, HugeDinghy said:

Smart kid does. 

She she puts the flavor packet in with the ramen and water, then drains it. 

Ramen?  Commissary? When did she get locked up

1 min ago, HugeDinghy said:

This might be more serious than initially thought...

When she starts using one packet per two bricks of Ramen and then draining it, seek immediate help 

Teenager, yes? 

How many teens have you known with common sense? 

I'm a little concerned for my older one (8). She does a lot of things without thinking. It's like she got the worst of her mother's characteristics but multiplied. 

In our daily search for my kid’s missing chit-du-jour (TV remote, school books, shoes, cell phone etc....)   If I’m searching the laundry room, my kids will come in to search the laundry room too. If I’m checking the living room, they too will search the living room.   

So while there may be hundreds of potential hiding places for their missing crap, the one place I’m looking will be searched twice and the rest of the house not at all.  

3 mins ago, blastwater said:

In our daily search for my kid’s missing chit-du-jour (TV remote, school books, shoes, cell phone etc....)   If I’m searching the laundry room, my kids will come in to search the laundry room too. If I’m checking the living room, they too will search the living room.   

So while there may be hundreds of potential hiding places for their missing crap, the one place I’m looking will be searched twice and the rest of the house not at all.  

:laugh:

15 mins ago, blastwater said:

been there  :laugh:

My daughter (11) is very intelligent and cerebral.  She has the driest sense of humor I've ever seen in a kid. The other night my wife and her got in an argument, wife was 100% incorrect in recollection of the days events and an earlier conversation.  My daughter is calmly replaying the event to my wife and she keeps disagreeing with her getting madder and madder.  My daughter keeps repeating the earlier event and my wife keeps getting more and more amped up.  It was surreal, like watching a fight I've had with my wife 1,000 times, but with someone else.  My daughter. Wife storms off and I just look at my daughter with big eyes, she laughs, I smile, it was quite the shared moment.