FunkyBunker

The Philadelphia Police new transgender policy

Rate this topic

24 posts in this topic

Looks like the circus has won in Philly and they get their special treatment. The cops now have to use the persons chosen fake name regardless of what is on their government issued ID, their chosen pronoun (also a made up term), they get transported separately from other inmates for their special protection, and also get to choose the gender of the cop that frisks them. So i guess if you get arrested in Philly just tell them that you are non binary. We can work this system too. 

2 mins ago, mitchell master said:

Is he the fat mental midget that danced a little jig about being a sanctuary city ?

Yep......irish democrat that's doing what he can to ruin the city.

Posted (edited) · Report post

If I get arrested in Philly, I am getting frisked by a female cop.

If the homos get to choose their frisker, straight guys should be able to get a special treatment request in too.

Edited by dena

2 hours ago, Nicky Da Fish said:

Police policy is mandated by the department, not the mayor.

Ok thanks

I thought that typically, if police get stand down orders during "protests" as an example, that order or policy comes from the mayor, or the boss if you will.

I feel like I'm an orangutan monkey .... So Philly Police need to hire a monkey/policemen if they want to arrest me :laugh:

This is not good , this  world is crazy . . . .soon the normal people will be a minority ,   I tell you  :beatin:

9 hours ago, FunkyBunker said:

Looks like the circus has won in Philly and they get their special treatment. The cops now have to use the persons chosen fake name regardless 

Uhhhh, no they dont

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

This is being forced on the police union here by the  lunatic mayor and DA.  The police absolutely hate them, I have a couple friends that are cops and this is what they tell me.  

Also,The DAs catch n release policy is resulting in the escalating number of shootings here the last two years.  And they blame the guns and not the violent repeat offenders. 

This is being forced on the police union here by the  lunatic mayor and DA.  The police absolutely hate them, I have a couple friends that are cops and this is what they tell me.  

Also,The DAs catch n release policy is resulting in the escalating number of shootings here the last two years.  And they blame the guns and not the violent repeat offenders.