Second Debate Night - Did Joe Really Show His Age? Who Won?

Rate this topic

flyangler

If any of those people win I'm moving to Canada.

The biggest fish in the river gets that way by never being caught.

Edward Bloom

6 mins ago, hamlet said:

I'm angrier...no IM angrier... well, I'm more self righteous... no IM more self righteous, ... well I'm the best hate hater... . no IM the best hate hater... well...

Just read this to swmbo and she stated that you left out "I'm stupider", "no, I'm stupider".

"In the beginning, God..."
"Blessing come from many directions. Make sure you look around."  Rickman

12 mins ago, Markushook said:

Stop it!

this makes you sound like a look at me, self righteous, do as I say, I’m so important Hollywood elitist. :D 

don't be one of them 

How about if I move for a week, to a fishing lodge ?

The biggest fish in the river gets that way by never being caught.

Edward Bloom

24 mins ago, hamlet said:

I'm angrier...no IM angrier... well, I'm more self righteous... no IM more self righteous, ... well I'm the best hate hater... . no IM the best hate hater... well...

And you have to speak Spanish & be black & an illegal immigrant & gay/ lesbian / whatever and.... the list goes on.

Just heard this bit on news, paraphrasing.

Swalwell to Biden: Thirty years ago you said it was time to pass the torch. That is still true today to solve today’s problems, pass the torch. 

Biden: I am still holding that torch. 

“No nation in history has survived once its borders were destroyed, once its citizenship was rendered no different from mere residence, and once its neighbors with impunity undermined its sovereignty.”

- Victor Davis Hanson 

5 mins ago, Riverboat33 said:

How about if I move for a week, to a fishing lodge ?

That would be longer than all the Hollywood types combined....

“No nation in history has survived once its borders were destroyed, once its citizenship was rendered no different from mere residence, and once its neighbors with impunity undermined its sovereignty.”

- Victor Davis Hanson 

Just now, ridenfish said:

I'm gonna move to Mexico then cross the border as an illegal.   Everything will be FREEEEEEEEE and I won't have to work anymore

Ah "immigration arbitrage" 

- Victor Davis Hanson