JimG

If you weren't convinced that liberals are the dumbest people on earth....

Rate this topic

50 posts in this topic

“All of you on stage support a women’s right to abortion. You all support  some version of a government health-care option. Would your plan cover abortion, Mr. Secretary?” asked MSNBC debate moderator Lester Holt.

“Yes it would. I don’t believe only in reproductive freedom, I believe in reproductive justice. And what means is just because a woman, or let’s also not forget someone in the trans community — a trans female — is poor, doesn’t mean they shouldn’t exercise that right to choose. So I absolutely would cover that right to have an abortion,” Castro said.

No questions.  Just laugh at liberals.

Posted (edited) · Report post

I'm guessing most people just assumed he was talking about females that were transitioning to men. Hell, I'm not even sure what term you use in that case. 

Edited by The Dude

8 mins ago, JimG said:

“All of you on stage support a women’s right to abortion. You all support  some version of a government health-care option. Would your plan cover abortion, Mr. Secretary?” asked MSNBC debate moderator Lester Holt.

“Yes it would. I don’t believe only in reproductive freedom, I believe in reproductive justice. And what means is just because a woman, or let’s also not forget someone in the trans community — a trans female — is poor, doesn’t mean they shouldn’t exercise that right to choose. So I absolutely would cover that right to have an abortion,” Castro said.

No questions.  Just laugh at liberals.

Did he really say that :laugh:

did he say it in Spanish :laugh:

Posted (edited) · Report post

1 min ago, The Dude said:

I'm guessing most people just assumed she was talking about females that we transitioning to men. Hell, I'm not even sure what term you use in that case. 

ill as in not well

Edited by GuiltyAsCharged

So poor female pretenders will receive tax payer provided pretend abortions. Makes sense, well at least as much as providing tampons in the men’s room.

Reproductive justice......does that mean the man gets to have some say in the decision ?

This stuff is getting very complicated.

5 hours ago, The Dude said:

I'm guessing most people just assumed he was talking about females that were transitioning to men. Hell, I'm not even sure what term you use in that case. 

"Mentally ill."

5 hours ago, The Dude said:

Weirdos? 

7 hours ago, The Dude said:

I think “mentally ill” is the phrase you are lookin for.

36 mins ago, Cayotica said:

I’ve noticed liberals don’t care what they say, no matter how stupid it sounds, just as long as they get all their talking points out.

yup.....

:hypocrite:

(this is my proof based on long term observation)

Edited by aae0130

6 mins ago, Stonesipher said:

Keep your panties on it won't be long until there are only 2 or 3 left in the race.

Down to 2 or 3 whackos in no time! Sounds like something to look forward too. Can't wait ..............

10 mins ago, Stonesipher said:

Keep your panties on it won't be long until there are only 2 or 3 left in the race.

So we'll get Concentrated Liberal Mania.  That sounds like something to lookout for:laugh: